Illumination Supply - 47s GB Feeler

I don't mean to pile on and this in no way lessens my want of this torch but, both of my Foursevens lights (Quark AA2 Tactical and QMini XML) have the most green tint of any in my collection. Certainly not a deal killer for me but it is significant enough where, I know it would be an issue for those sensitive to tint.

imjustsayinFoy

I bought mine about 3 weeks ago from goinggear.com. On low it looks like green laterns ring is glowing. On high it is slightly green.

I'm going to have to retract on the x10. It only has two modes. I should of done my homework on this one.

I am having second thoughts as well I wanted something I did not have to mod and if the emitter is as green as everyone says it will make me insane.

My aa tactial s2 has a nasty green tint. When I had to send it back for warranty I also made a mention that the tint is horrible. I thought they would just give me another, but no...same junk light. Never mind they take over a month for their warranty service. The note I got back indicated that the led was fine and there is nothing they can do..So, I am still stuck with the green s2. What ever happened to the customer is always right? It wouldn't of cost them much to replace it considering the light probably costs them 10 dollars to produce, including overhead.

are these posted on the IS site ?? i cant find them, someone kindly post a link or 4 , ty

No, these are being sold through the forum due to the low price and certain dealer restrictions.