[Illumn]Black Friday Deals: Ended

Thanks Calvin for an excellent sale :+1:
Picked up an S1R II & DX80. Both fantastic prices!

Nope, I chooseā€¦poorly.

Bought a couple Olight copper lights and a couple Acebeam lights for 30% off. Good deal! Thanks.

The 30% off Plus great battery prices With free shipping over $50 Makes this an Outstanding Offerā€”ā€”Thanks

That is too badā€¦Dr. Jones

Just put in an order #100148633 for DX80. Thanks Calvin.

Ordered Olight M3XS-UT Javelot Dedomed CREE XP-L 1200 Lumens,
Samsung INR21700-30T 3000mAh High Discharge Flat Top,
Samsung INR2170050E 5000mAh High Discharge Flat Top
Jetbeam SF-AA01 CREE XP-L HI
Thank you

Received my DX 80. This is what I call good customer service. Ordered on 11/24 PM and received today (11/29). Calvin, thanks for a the fast shipping.

That....arrived faster than I thought it would haha.

gotta admit Iā€™m a little bit jelly right now. I was so close to pulling that trigger; that was a great price at 200.

Illum is a great place to shop. I have ordered a bunch of batteries there, and recently had 2 batteries arrive (factory sealed) which had some physical issues; a couple pics and they sent 2 right out to me. thanks again to Craigā€¦Great guys n gals there!

Ooh, I like jelly!

You can still get the DX80 at $200. :P

You got your faster than me considering Iā€™m in same state as ilumn. Now charge it up to test. Priority for me once I get mine.

I know the feeling as I was exactly in the same boat, so, I just pulled the trigger and now that I own the light, I donā€™t have to drool anymore and I must add that the X80 is simply impressive.

Already charged yesterday and been testing ever since and le me tell, this bad boy is one bad boy.

Sweetā€¦

Nice, Means you got a non defective one. Count yourself super lucky bud. Hopefully, mine is same way.