Illumn is fantastic

I was more talking about the protests and looting that has taken place in some cities. I’m not sure if any of that happened near Illumn but I hope not.

I placed an order on Friday the 5th and revived it yesterday on Monday the 8th. They are really great.

I placed an order for lg hg2 last night and received shipping notification this afternoon with tracking info showing expected delivery on thursday. :+1:

They are fast ... really fast .

I suppose with corona virus it might add a couple days max . but it's usually 2-3 days to cross the country for me . compared to what I'm used to ..it's blazingly fast .

They are one of the best in the business .

Illumn is one of my favorite dealers. If they have what I’m looking for, I’ll buy it from them every time.

The lg hg2 were delivered. At $4.50 each they seemed like a good deal so I ordered 8.

Illumn has gotten most of my business since getting into this hobby. Competitive pricing, good stock, easily navigable site, and fast and FREE shipping to Hawaii which is rare nowadays. For comparison, it took 3 18650s from IMRbatteries 3 weeks to get here and they still charged me $10 shipping. Illumn gets here in under a week somehow.

They always treat me right.