Illumn: Updates, apology, and return to BLF

Welcome back Mr Hobbes.

Welcome Back!
I like the flashlight, where do we pay? :wink:

Welcome back!

I like the looks of your concept so far. My one suggestion/request is it have guppydrv firmware. For me it is a very useful and UI as I can change it according to the task at hand. If it doesn’t have the full 24 modes of guppydrv than at least the option to turn mode memory on and off as well as whether the light starts in either moonlight or turbo.

If I understand correctly, the interface is already mostly created and alternate interfaces are not really an option on the table.

Even if that’s not the case though, guppy would probably be difficult for technical, legal, and financial reasons. If it supports AA cells it’s not a typical nanjg-style driver… the hardware likely isn’t even compatible with guppy. Perhaps it could be adapted, but the source isn’t available or open. It might be possible to hire the author/owner to do it, but that raises the cost of the product, and it would likely need licensing fees too.

Regardless, Calvin knows what he’s doing. I’m sure he’ll make it good. :slight_smile:

PayPal ready.

Welcome back!

Interested. If feasible, please make some available with Nichia 219B-V1 R9080 SW45K :slight_smile:

Welcome back, and can’t wait to see this new design,

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

What is the discount and code for BLF members?

Nichia 219C and 14500?

Color me intrigued…

Depends on what you’re looking at, we’ve eliminated codes on batteries and Nitecore chargers since there’s essentially no MAP on them. If you’re curious about flashlights we always have running codes. The default code to try is “illumination” for 15% off most regular brands excluding specialty like HDS, if you want discounts on something else PM me directly to avoid the MAP police.

How about some third generation Osram Oslon Square LEDs? From djozz’s tests, it looks like they will be the best thing for bright small and very small lights.

Thanks! I was looking at batteries.

Eagletac DX30LC2 Neutral

Will you be stocking the Eagletac DX30LC2 XPL-Hi in Neutral?

Just wanted to chime in and add my 2c… I ordered 4x Sanyo GAs for an excellent price and they delivered extremely quick. I never looked batteries on illumn but some of the prices are actually lower than chinese sites. Definitely worth checking! Oh and the provided 2x18650 case is pretty nice too, its not the regular one.

was looking for some 32650 and noticed your website is broken.

He doesn’t have any but Mountain Electronics does. I just bought three and they are genuine. Fantastic cells.

2 words:

Forward clickie….
….

Forward clickie.

I’m sick of all the reverse ones out there.

as long as this light’s hcri, I’m in!!.