I'm Hoping This Deal Turns Out To Be A Steal(1st HID Purchase)

Hey Brad,

That's the same one I got. I got mine from Dino Direct when they had the big Christmas sale. I ended up paying right at $100 after all the coupons. A friend of mine was over here and we shined it at a tower a good 300 + yards and the HID was brighter. Good luck..

Me too.

Well the guy added a bunch more of these on ebay. He now has 1 positive feedback from a person who bought cell phone item from him. Maybe he's legit.

Yeh but notice that review bought and replied next day:( smells fishy ,hopefully not

"o***o" bought up just about every light kongqun67 had for sale today.

Did anyone get a tracking number?

Still rooting for you guys!!! Good Luck

Thank God I didn't win anything. I just got an email from eBay that " 200743369690 - SKYRAY 3T6 4000Lm 3x CREE XM-L XML T6 LED Flashlight Torch +18650+Charger 818" was ended by administration and they recommend me to avoid transactions with this seller.

So, after everyone files their claims and paypal disputes, is anyone going to try to do a group buy with CNQ?

Looks like the sellers account is disabled/deleted.

I tried to pay for an item this morning when I noticed the account was suspended until further notice. I have an option of waiting until the sellers account returns or I could cancel the purchase.

Oh well...

Hmm ,I got it shipped via pay pal yesterday , I’m gonna resolution just to see if tracking is provided ,if it doesn’t get here in a few weeks I will claim with eBay and pay pal,will keep u updated;)

I just called ebay. They said the $55 for the HID light has been stopped or put on hold I guess. The seller has 7 days to get me item or tracking #. I know that now ain't going to happen. The Sky-Ray 3XM-L light I probably won't get either. Both items supposedly have shipped from the seller. No tracking number but he said he was sending one numeral or whatever tormorrow which actually is today. Yea right. Anyway I have to wait 7 days and then if I don't hear anything or see the Sky-Ray I can file a dispute and esculate to a claim. She said I should have my money by yhe 8th day. I will have to call PayPal on the $55 hold for the HID to get it put back in my account.

Sorry for the trouble guys. But I thought it was worth a shot. You don't know unless you try.

Good thing I didn't win the auction. I guess Ilike is the only one that is going to have to go through the hassle. Group buy!

If it looks too good to be true.......