Image Boss! (no politics, no sexy pics) Have fun. ❤️

Old and new image-boss-topic in one picture, also, flashlights. :smiley:

Old and new uniforms.

Hmm, reminded me of a Gripen, but thought, “Nah, next to a Spitfire?”. Typhoon…

All of these deserve an honorable mention.
But I had to go with G0OSE.
Can’t resist. The Planes! Boss, The Planes!…
Go for it G0OSE.

This house in Montreal. A 1920’s house with a contemporary extension.

How it was built inside.

One minute too late :person_facepalming:

Thank you Jeff! Classic photo that one for sure.
Ok………… I’d like to see some photo’s of places that ‘don’t exist’ apparently…. on google maps/earth etc. Hidden bunkers, research sites, secret places - the more secret the better! Ideally the uncensored/blurred versions lol!
SB’s secret underground lair / bunker in the middle of ‘that’ volcano is the grail lol! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: just kidding obviously!

So they found where “The Light” is?? :open_mouth: :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Here's a secret place, The Hive.

It's in Raccoon City, but because that place doesn't really exist, neither does The Hive.

How ’bout a non-existent country…?

Transnistria does not officially exist, but it has its own government, currency and passport (Credit: Leisa Tyler/Getty Images)

Here's Globex Headquarters, which if I remember correctly, is a secret place.

Come on guys lol, surely we can do better than imaginary places lol! :stuck_out_tongue: That said they are all in the running :+1:
I was thinking more https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/worlds-most-secret-places-james-13853220 sort of thing :smiley:
OR the ghost tunnels on Portland near where I live. https://www.theurbanexplorer.co.uk/portland-rotor-bunker-dorset/

Ewwwww, the Mirror has one of the most hideously unreadable websites ever, without or even with javascript turned on.

Don’t they view their own sites?? What a POS…

I hope this counts hidden underground bunker, courtesy of youtuber “Colinfurze” ! Don’t know if he had permits to build a bunker but amazing none the less. Fun fact it was actually entered into a shed building competition since it required him to build a shed and is connected to one.

Entrance is under the shed.

Lol that guy is a nutter, I’ve seen a few of his videos, fireworks etc. Those toobers are so lucky!