Imalent DM21 review (930 lm, XM-L2 U4,18650)

Any chance for group buy?

I was talking to another reviewer and his readings were 59ish on low and 750 on maximum. Hopefully they correct the low setting. It was spec’ed at 30 originally. Can’t wait to hear the results.

Nvm.

Thanks for the review.

Imalent have included some very clever features on this one. I particularly like the variable light via the rotary switch. The holster is a bit extreme for me, I’d rather keep it simple.

Thanks for the review.

Thanks for this review! I’m more impatient as ever for my DM21 to arrive. J)

I like all its features and I think I’ll be retiring my 4Sevens Maelstrom X10 as my main EDC soon. :bigsmile:

Thank you for the review. Do you know what the difference between the Imalent dm 20,21, and 22 are?

DM20 uses XM-L2 U2 3C neutrol white LED, while DM21, DM22 use XM-L2 U4 LED.
DM21 and DM22 design different.

thank you. does the dm22 have better thermal path because the heatsinks look bigger vs the dm21?
do you guys think you will take away the slight delay when powering on the light, and the instant strobe?
would be better if the light came on instantly

Looks like it cannot use flat top batteries. Totally overlook that fact when I ordered one.

For a XML2-U4 bin, do you think that a maximum of 930 lumens seems to be underpowered?

Awesome review!!

Thank you for the excellent review and pictures, Banggood are now selling the IMALENT DM21 with and without the Holster. is it worth the extra in the price over the flashlight alone for the addition of the holster.

US$62.33

US$39.95

Also it appears that the with holster option is without the 2900mah battery shown in the blub as it is not listed in the package content, but is in the spec panel.

is it possable to buy the holster as a seperate addition ?

I am starting my review for spanish talkers (but Pics not need words…)
I am enjoying with it ;