In Your Honest Opinion What Flashlight Company Has The Best Finish

Of all my lights, the haIII on my surefires are rock solid. My 9 yr old L4 has been dropped, rolled, slipped, holstered, slid and pocketed with keys soo many times and yet still looks pretty good. Their HAII is just as scratch prone as say my uniquefire g10, but their HAIII rocks.

Wait, i just saw brads post #10. Are you talking about out of the box presentation or long term durability?

Aloha and welcome to BLF M3 and ouking1!

The question is ... finish or knurling , or both ..overall feel ?? or durability ??

Personally i think the Ba and BC jetbeams &klarus p1/p2 were some of the nastiest slickest stupidest lights made ...But I can believe that their finish is tough. early Nitecores had great knurling an exceptional feel but I don't think they are super super tough .. for budget lights I think tanks and edi-ts are tough enough and feel well made .. the edit t-6 and t-11/p-4 tank 566 and c-88 all have that smooth slick almost cold steel feel . the little AA Eastward has exceptional feel to it too.

I like all agressive knurl ....or almost no knurl at all . What can I say ...I'm a madman :p

Welcome to the club, BLF M3 and ouking1!

Out of the box.

Fenix, Klarus and in the budget segment Hugsby (P31/P31/S2).

Just received, so durability and wear I can't validate, yet this one is the most lustrous of the many I own. And a BLF price kind of light to boot!

http://fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=205

I hadn’t seen that one before, Boro. Very nice looking! Please do at least a mini-review with some better pics than on the site.

I have to cast my ballot for Zebralights. I have a SC60 and it has the most amazing machining and finish I've ever seen just about anywhere, not just on a flashlight.