Interested? - BLF LT1 wrapped battery sets

Regarding the Q8 Cheat Sheet you can scale a copy a bit up and roll it. It should fit in the center of the battery tube

from the Narsil v1.2 Cheat Sheet:
An alternative idea to store the cheat sheet in the BLF Q8:
I printed a copy of the cheat sheet a little larger (75 mm high after cutting) and rolled it up – it now fits perfectly between the four cells. I can read this larger version. (Lazy-R-Us)
Or you put the folded cheat sheet in the tailcap and the second part with the notes section between the batteries.

Well, I DO have a template already setup that’s as wide as a battery is long…

I don’t think you cold laminate it and still roll / unroll it, but what’s the name of that waterproofing stuff you paint over a map to waterproof it?

I need to get a feel for how many are still interested in a set of batteries for their upcoming lanterns.

We’ve reached the point where I have to decide if I will just wrap most or all of what’s left for myself, or order another Big Box ™ of batteries and roll the dice on how many people still want a set.

I will be wanting at least 2 sets when I order my LT1s (still waiting on my GB codes).
Also trying to remember that the B in BLF means Budget! So trying to spread out my spending a bit.

If I restock, I’m thinking of pre-making one or two designs at a time and selling what I have instead of taking orders for whatever combinations are requested.

So far about 2/3 of the sets I’ve sold are on White, and about half are the Budget Light Forum pattern. If I go this route, these will probably be the ones available.

Question - if we get colored lanterns available to order, would people want white or a wrap color closer to the lantern color?