Introduction from "J Team"

Interested in the first light from now :wink:

Dub huh?

One sentence per paragraph?
Who might that be …

J Team, as in JLow? I am ready for some Lopez Headlights first. :smiling_imp:

I can honestly say the J in this team cannot be about Justin.
We tried but Old Lumens has a different path in mind.
Also I see a lot of intresting things pop up in that thread and I sincerely hope some old timers with great skills will make an Awesome Old Lumens Light (and even here I fail to see a “J” ;))

I find it highly interesting to see something different from other project emerge.
No BLFers to credit, no aff links to sponsor.
Just the promise of interesting BLF oriented groupbuy kind of thing.
I really hope the anonymity can remain and above all some nice things come out of this.

I Agree with Miller. Why not?

Well Said, @The Miller

I share your hopes for this initiative….and your great Q project also.

subscribed

But unfortunately, the anonymity of the J Team members does NOT inspire confidence.

Is anonymity indicative of more smoke & mirrors?

Eh, why not.

GREAT :smiling_imp: Another Group Buy to put a kink in my sex life. The wife picks up the mail every day and knows when I’m spending money.
I already hate you J-Team :stuck_out_tongue:

I love surprises. For example, when I do rarely order a newly introduced light from an Asian source, I enter the purchase specs onto a spreadsheet and forget about it until it arrives in the mailbox. Never know when a July purchase turns into a Christmas present!

Also love to participate in the ground-up BLF group designs/buys.

So I’ll follow this thread with great interest.

Except: “The first product will be for modders only.” I’m a user/collector, so will be a spectator for the first introduction.

You can buy it and just put it on the shelf next to all the other lights you never use …at least when your wife asks why you don’t get rid of it you can say …” it needs work …I can’t sell it not working “.

running out of Popcorn :frowning:

There’s a beer thread next door that might have pretzels, just sayin…

OK, im on the way, but pls wait till im back :wink:

MOAR!!

Lol :beer:

It’s a secret society bent on world domination .