Is free shipping from Intl-outdoors slow??

All small packets are inspected; xray and other non intrusive inspection technologies, and sniffer dogs.
Knives don’t stand a chance.
If the contents are sus and can’t be identified they open the packet. Very few packets get opened.

Any time I order a knife its gets opened. Even a few of my flashlight packages have been. Thats why I stopped buying knives :cry: . I’ve found 2-3 weeks is the norm for free post chinese sellers. Quickest ever was 5 days (Trustfire) longest ever DX : 5 months at least.

Wow. That explains it.

Well, we do ban bubblegum here, if it makes you feel better….

I found that IOS will mark your item as "shipped" quickly, but it doesn't seem like it really is shipped for a few more days. Almost like "shipped" just means delivered to the postal service (or picked up, whatever) and then the postal service sits on it awhile. I forgot tracking on my last few orders, so I can't compare the dates of when it really "shipped".

IOS is a very good vendor though and I wouldn't worry. I still get my orders rather quickly.

-Garry

limit is $1,000.00 for customs?

I thought it was much much lower than that…

Gah, I might even be overseas when it gets here, in that case. :~

For me, it's been about a two week turn-around to the US for IO. I'll 2nd the hallelujah for Solarforce shipping; when this flashlight Foysanity began oh-so-long-ago (about 18 months/seems like my whole life) Solarforce-sales orders would take a month to arrive. My last L2M was in my hand 7 days after ordering.

canIgetanamenFoy

Got my F12, so shipping was around 24 days.

It would not work out of the box. First I thought it was my protected 18650 batteries (3000ma/h Ultrafires and the regular DX Trustfire “flames.”) It seemed to turn out to be the anodising on the tailcap and body threads preventing proper contact. Works fine now though there seems to be little rhyme or reason to the UI and modes. Other than that the workmanship seems top notch. Just waiting for dark now. :slight_smile: