Is Haikelite Suicidal?

Incomprehensible rant. Unspecific. No question.
No introduction by OP. Rude.

Hmmm…. Maybe… Maybe not…
B158(B) is a way better option.

Which model is their XHP35 aspheric?
I bet they paid attention to the light path in that one.

My hands are tingling now, because i just started opening up the head on the McGiver lathe, but the battery of the drill that turns the head ran out, so it’s charging now, could take a while, it’s NiCd…
In my hand then, i hold a grinder (big dremel) with a rather tiny mill bit…
This has already taken an hour, and i’m not finished yet…

So it will take hours, but i just can’t stand the idea of a new light that will never be pleasing in any way.

Honestly, when I read this I thought it was lyrics to an alternative rock song or something… :stuck_out_tongue: :beer:

(What happened to MTV and rock… ugh…)

:smiley:

Back then we had good music. Today we have Haikelite’s 5000 lumens for $50,- (MT07S). Well it’s a nice trade off I can live with. :sunglasses:

(Besides, I have ALL the good music on my phone, anywhere I go… :smiley: )

JasH, is the HT08 your first Haikelite, or do you also have another? I’ve got the MT02 in silver, and I’m about to get the MT07S and MT03II as well…

BLF is not far off from cpf at times.

I have B158B, will see.
Though I have a love-hate relationship with B158B.
I have thought I’d never see UI worse than that of S2+. B158B has proven me wrong. Very wrong in fact. Also, I’m not a fan of mechanical switches.
But the light works. And actually it works very well.

Also, HT08 is smaller and cheaper, so even with lower performance it’s a slightly different niche. “Slightly”, that’s quite precise description; they are definitely worth comparing.

As to the XHP35 zoomie, it’s called HT35.

Its not an intrusion thing.

In trying to stay above the fray of personal conflicts we have learned to (when it might be a border line post) to error on facts and photos.

Being apprised of poor lights is part of the value added function of this community. So don’t be shy about reviewing a perceived dog.

It would be a nice change form all the gifted product rave reviews.

I’m still stuck on the red sequined shoes bit.

What?

Hey Jash and welcome to BLF we are not all that hostile!

Zoomies are a tought light to get correct just look at the Cometa i do not own a HT08 so i can not comment.

Generally speaking you should be able to get awesome throw from a zoomie that is similiar size to a C8 look at the B158 that thing is a monster.