Is there anything the size of the DQG with USB?

[quote=vresto]

For the Nitenumen? Where do you see this?

Thanks for the feedback, sounds alright except for the CW tint and long press for ON/OFF.

Thanks for the info AlexGT, I have been looking for something similar to this. I have the DQG modified with a FET-7135 driver triple xpl running NarsilM. I really would prefer something I can charge the battery up with out much hassle though in this size. Being able to charge on the go is a big plus to me. Looks like this might fit the bill.

Yeah that Jetbeam looks decent:

• 103mm Length
  • XP-L 1080lm
  • Battery Power Indicator

However…

Not thrilled with long press for ON/OFF, and I just read it’s two seconds! Wow that’s a loooong press! (One reviewer even said it’s 3 seconds!)
Read complaints the switch is VERY difficult to locate in the dark, and to make it worse the USB flap is directly opposite feels the same as the switch.
Does double click for Turbo work from OFF? (doesn’t appear to)
Hows the tint? (One reviewer described it as: “a blazing blue beam”)
Is there no pocket clip with it?

My perspective is totally different.
I don’t want rechargeable lights for convenience.
In fact so far in all of them I remove the batteries for charging. That’s because I don’t charge batteries unless I actually need more energy than they have already (to prolong their life). In most lights I have to remove them to do that. Well, actually my only lights with precise-enough capacity readout are not rechargeable.
I like rechargeable lights to spare myself carrying the size and weight of a charger. Built-in is always smaller.

[quote=beam0]

yesterday i saw it on any seller website…but i will order it probably…so i will let you know:) i wonder if this flashlights all can be used as a powerbank….

Yes, this light is not without its issues. I did not say it was perfect. I mainly bought it because I was looking for a relatively small and low priced 18650 light with USB charging function so that I would not need to carry a Li-Ion charger with me on trips.

The long press for ON/OFF is probably its biggest negative, although it is not that long. It’s about 1-1.5 seconds. Still, long enough to be annoying.

No.

It’s toward the cool white spectrum, but not blue, IMO.

No clip, just lanyard.

[quote=vresto]

Can you please link the sellers website where it shows “the disco modes are working after double click”? Is that also where you will order it from?

I couldn’t find it anywhere else besides Amazon.

In one of the Amazon photos it does show the disco modes are “concealed”, however as I said the review contradicts that, but is not specific. I’m thinking they’re not hidden modes because Nitenumen omitted that photo on their website.

I was also thinking it may have the powerbank feature like the Folomov EDC-, it does appear to be a clone of it, but for sure it’s a different driver. Regardless of any tint or UI drawbacks I like the SS bezel that much more, and at less than half the cost of the Folomov I thought this Nitenumen could be a good candidate for eventually modding it.

Of course, I never perceived you as saying it’s perfect :slight_smile:
And I appreciate you posting about it, including the awesome comparison photo, I wouldn’t have know about it otherwise.

Thanks for the reply with the answers and more details, I think 1-1.5 seconds is about the norm for long-press-on.

Even with the issues I still kind of like it, one can work around most of those.

:+1:

SADLY,iam mistaken.the double clicks belongs to the Solomov UI….:slight_smile: but i take the Nitelumen…on their website it looks very bright,but smooth reflector has different beam…so i will see:) i dont want to buy somethin special expensive,cos it doesnt make sense…every year is it better better:))so,this mid quality are ok for me.and the famous Emisar dont charming me….:slight_smile:
Ultratac seems cheap for me…And Solomov too expensive:)

I had some leftover PayPal funds, and in the spirit of BLF I decided to have both!!

So I ordered the DQG :partying_face:

Where did you order from? And which tint?

FT @ $27 in NW tint

Thanks! didn’t realize they had it. (totally forgot actually) Guess you got the “Army Green”?

I see it appears already discounted, so BLF code doesn’t work, either that or it shows the discount on the product page when logged in.

well that strange.i try to order Nitenumen from Amazon…there is no way how to ask the seller…and they dont sell to Slovakia?? why?

edit-i found the way how to ask…and the problem is maybe again with the lion……they dont send to my area…

Which Nitenumen light are you trying to buy? Link?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B8C71PH/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A5VVGQAQ7YP32

this one…

To ask a question, just click “Ask a question” button from this page:
https://www.amazon.com/sp?\_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A5VVGQAQ7YP32&tab=&vasStoreID=

However, that item may just not be eligible for international shipping. Not everything is.

This light comes with an 18650 cell. Shipping any kind of li-ion cells outside of the US seems to be problematic, in general.

yes i found it…but i guess its cos the included lions…