Is Thorfire having a secret Firesale???

Post your deals in the “commercial marketplace”. No problem. I remember the last time one of your deals was posted, the lights you had available sold out in a day. I think they were the PF04’s.

Facebook is a voluntary playground for data mining. You can set privacy settings all you want, but your info is anything but. The truth is, your information is for sale to the highest bidder.

RobertB has it right about Facebook.
If you aren’t paying for a service provided by a for-profit entity, you’re probably not the customer.
You’re the product.

Never have, and never will, do anything at all with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram et al.

My hobbies are well fed by forums like BLF.

I will be the last person to join Facebook so I hope they would post here also.

Hi guys, we don’t want to let you down, we just created the thread.

So here is the thread: ThorFire Lightning Deals- $12.79 for 500 Lumen ThorFire TG06S mini flashlight Updated 21th April 2019, welcome to subscribe.

BTW we just posted a deal, don’t miss it.

Have a great day guys.

Wow I really had it with Tfire!!! They have another amazing sale on their AMZ site and don’t drop a line here in BLF?? What’s the matter?

I think we need to do something maybe a rally or a “riot” :slight_smile:

I am going to call it “BLF lives matter” :partying_face:

P.S.
I couldn’t find it but maybe you are lucky:

ThorFire VG10 XM-L2 847 Lumens LED Flashlight + Battery & Charger for $22.99 - $9.20 code 9F3PMESJ = $13.79.

To get free shipping you got to be a Primeate :frowning:

but now after the sale is over I think they have also a free shipping but looks like it’s coming from far east warehouse because estimate says Feb 20.

or maybe they just changed around the item
(flashlight only) for $15.98 - $7.99 code SQYPGBB4 = $7.99.
Anyways hope we hear about their deals more often.

Wow, you just made a illusions to Black Lives Matter and to Primates in the same post. Good thing for you that political correctness is behind us.

Ironically, I will be the one that gets Rude Buttoned.

Do you accept paypal for payment?

I want to get 2 more but i dont use Amazon

Hello Thorfire, Any chance of making an AA extension tube for TG06? I would love 2x AA capability on that light. I am sure it would boost your sales if you are to produce it.

Yes,We accept paypal for payment. How many VG10 sets would you like to buy?

We will consider that for sure. Thanks for your advice.

No pun intended. :sunglasses: Its probably because I watched too much SNL on youtube. :slight_smile:

From the other TF-deals-thread it sounds like not even thorfire knows about all thorfire deals.

I guess typical situation when Left hand doesn’t know what the Right hand is doing.

But maybe it’s a good thing for us if they are growing so fast,

Maybe I will scrap the whole non-profit movement idea

but I will at least put up a slogan: “You won’t be my BFF if no deals on BLF” :sunglasses:

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can find ‘racism’ in the most harmless of comments. You’re the one who first equated BLM to primates, so perhaps you are the real racist here.