Jaxman X1 Host ??

Real nice picture Khas, throw is real nice, wow

Wow KB, T18 and Dale, good posts, thanks.
Khas nice shot indeed!

Does anybody know where I can buy extra pill for jaxman x1?

Will email Jaxman tomorrow evening and report back

Thank! :+1:

I was trying to buy this host (X1) from their AliExpress store but they (after several messages) don’t want to accept PayPal. They are very persistent in refusing it. I’m not comfortable with using my credit card and have no buyer protection. I was wondering, did any of you guys manage to close this deal using a PayPal?

If it wasn’t for the lack of PayPal I would have bought quite a few Jaxman lights by now. There was an announcement a few months ago about AE accepting PayPal but it doesn’t seem to be too widespread.

I use aliexpress on my mastercard, no issues at all

Purchase a pre-paid VISA card at your bank, use it to buy the Jaxman X1 on AliExpress.

While the AliExpress system is in the process of making PayPal widespread, not all stores are there yet.

Same here used 3 different credit cards maybe 15 times which most have their own international fraud protections, but learned also which ones charged an international fee, re: X1, I do know that Paul at Jaxman sold me probably the last of his X1 hosts at that moment because I turned right around before it got here and tried to get two more and Paul said he was using them in his new flood light XHP50 lights
AlieExpress keeps a hard hand on their vendors and do not allow any funny business, I’ve been told that by many vendors about how hard Alie would come down on a vendor, Alie has it’s own protection for you also.

Edit: Re: PayPal, I’ve used PP with Simons store/Convoy a lot, no problems and LuckySun and a lot more, there’s no issues with PP if the vendor accepts it, it’s their option and since Alie did away with AliePay they forced most vendors to start using PP,

Yes I trust Ali and feel most comfortable ordering there

Jaxman is working hard to make pics of the new X1 and will post them here on BLF when done

That certainly sound interesting……… :+1: … :slight_smile:

Wait, what’s this about a new X1 from Jaxman? Or are you referring to the X1 flood version currently available on their aliexpress store?