Jetbeam BC40 Pictures

Hi you all, I hope you will like this product, Summer is still there. LOL

Well I will have your answer in just a bit.

Here's the Jetbeam BC40 at 80yds.

This will prove the Jetbeam BC40 will out throw the TK35. Now I took this one tonite. And I'll show you the other one I took at the same distance with the TK35 on another nite, but I would say the only thing that might have been different slightly was the temp. But you will get the idea.

Jetbeam BC40 200yds

Fenix TK35 200yds

Now we know which one throws better.

And here's one more. This will prove also what Marshall from the goinggear video was correct in saying the Jetbeam BC40 will throw out to 300yds. Actually this shot is 350yds approx.

Now I rest my case that the Jetbeam BC40 will beat the TK35 for throw. It's not even close. I can guarantee you the TK35 won't even hardly hit the barn at 350yds.

I bought myself the BC40 simply because I got it at a reduced price - $45. I must say, I'm liking it a lot. It weighs quite a bit less than my other 2-battery lights and fits the hand well. User operation/output/beamprofile/tint etc are very good and spacing of levels is close to perfect. Add to that a really nifty holster (included) and it's certainly one of the "best-buys" that I've made

How did you get one with a smooth reflector. I’m pissed too! Nice beamshots BTW.

Well I guess I got lucky.

more pictures here... https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5706

This video may be interesting to see the color temperature of BC40W neutral white version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23l2k87GuK4

I just got mine a week or so ago and it is amazing compared to the 60lumin light I had been using, but I noticed that when the battery (trustfire 2400mAh) gets weak the high beam starts to flicker like a strobe. Ive been messing around with it, letting the batteries die down until it shuts off - which it just did, and 15 to 30 seconds later, it turns back on for about 10 seconds. Do you think this is the battery? Or has anyone had this issue? Is there somewhere else I should ask this? Thanks!