Jetbeam i4 PRO intellicharger $18

What the hell, the kid's buttcheeks are showing.. lol!!

Kreisler, what kind of crack are you smokin’ :D?
That last one isnt even remotely a clone, wtf?!

First one actually looks like original Pro charger, look into those pictures - it says Interllicharger on the charger ;)!

Enedepots is old news, your beloved DinoDirect used to stock the white one a while ago, also there were pictures with its guts at DinoDirect and it was different from Intellicharger V2 ;)!

Lightmore looks different due to added cover and USB port and its also being sold between 25$ and 30$ online, so its not cheap either, I wonder why the price premium and who produces these modifications?

yeah the cheeks are showing sorry if anyone finds that offensive

that's why i thought it's a big fail! :D Chin*se cloning gone all wrong!!

Not offensive at all. Just funny!

The funny name is probably so Nitecore/Sysmax can’t come back and kick them in the teeth for basically rebranding their charger.

Yeah, exactly my thoughts, found better quality pictures with both white and black Pro chargers and thats what came to my mind, it cant be a typo, lol, it shouldnt be that bad over there in China :D!

Spoiler alert: there are no children in that picture, and the "butt" is actually an armpit. 8)

Oh well, it was funny while it lasted. I think it's time for new glasses!

…and now its 24.99$, gotta love Dino’s pricing policy!

Ive found there’s also i2 Pro:
http://www.jetbeamlight.com/ShowProducts.asp?ID=40

this way i am never gonna use up my DD gf's!

selfbuilt has reviewed this charger on CPF

link please?? 0:) I can not find it…

https://www.google.lv/search?q=Jetbeam+i4+PRO+intellicharger&oq=Jetbeam+i4+PRO+intellicharger&aqs=chrome.0.57&sugexp=chrome,mod=19&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First result in Google search is the one you cant find :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks, I was using CPF search… XP

Just got my charger the other day from DD. I love it. It is much more useful than the Xtar WP-2 because it can charge 4 lion cells and also charge Eneloops.

I dropped in 4 18650s and charged them. Then I dropped in 4 different AA and AAAs of various states of discharge. No problem. It can charge a cell at a time.

I had been using my 4 slot Energizer charger that had to charge in pairs for my NiMh and my two slot Xtar for LiOn. The i4 means I can just use it and not have to have two chargers.

I recommend this for someone who wants to charge both LiOn and NiMh. It is great to be able to only charge one cell if thats what you want.

Pure speculation on my side, but judging by its pics it could have the same problem charging AAA sized batteries that previous iteration of i4 V2 has - bad contact between positive ends of battery and positive contact of charger due to chargers positive end being rised(sp?) to allow flat top lithium battery charge.
AAA is just too small to fit in perfectly without wobbling or moving off from that chargers nipple-like positive contact lol .
Tip versus tip is not good especially with wobbly spring action that isnt enough to hold small AAA cells firmly inside the charger.

Id be cautious if charging AAA batteries with this one.

Again, PURE SPECULATION on my side only judging by my and other members experience with problems charging AAA sized batteries in i4 V2 that has the same positive contact design btw.

No problem with AAA or 10440. It works fine.

For now, mine worked fine for months until couple of days ago.
Just keep in mind to be be extra cautious when charging AAA cells and keep an eye on their temperatures and charging times :D!

What happens if the battery slips off the contact? It just won’t charge is my guess. What’s so scary about that? Or is there a danger in it it somehow?

I think they are scared because of the high current with which aaa are charged…