Jetbeam JET- µ Review

Some times it can get de-domed while putting the optics on. It’s rated 135 lumens with a standard AAA not a 10440 it’s not meant to be used with a 10440.
[/quote]

Ahah learn something new everyday!! always thought most light cannot maximize it potential until lion batt involved especially high drain to drive more voltage and amps hence most light use or talk about Lion-batt…mmm interesting. Thank-you for insight Mr everydaysurvivalgear appreciated mate cheers

Yea you will get extra output from the light with a 10440 just be careful not to burn it out. Some lights can not handle the current from a lithium ion at all. Jetbeam states that 10440 should not used but if it works it works. Some other lights will not be so happy using a lithium and burn out straight away once turned on.

Thanks chief …went back to Gearbest site and under FAQ stated “It works with 10440.” with such statement average person like i can assume that it work and safe to use 10440? or is it just marketing stunt that all newbies should beware!!

I CBF finding my instructions but it tells you in the instruction 10440 not recommended i was the first one to try and see if a 10440 works.It does but it will void the warranty. Also the driver will wear out quicker.
I started this thread fro this reason.

I got mine Flashlight.

Maybe get second one.

Tint should be around 5500K after compare with other light. Its warm than his big brother Jet 1 MK
Nice tint and flood wide beam.

Going compare with Lumitop tool when i got one.

I have just received mine...pretty satisfied with it.

Last week I got Lumintop Tool, so now I'm waiting for night to come and to try them together.

I think the tool is brighter but i am not sure. Did you get the new tool the 110 lumen model? This is meant to be 130 lumens.

I've got the one with 110 lumens on High...I think that is new version, with rabbit logo and 3 modes.

I forgot-thanks for the review, I read here and watched it on youtube before ordering.

Yeah, I know…. I resurrected this one. But so what, it’s a good review. :wink:
……….

Very nice review everydaysurvivalgear. You covered it thoroughly & well.

This is my favorite AAA light. I have one in my pocket always. It is amazing how many times a day I use it for one thing or another.

It certainly has no ‘bells & whistles’… just a good, solid, & simple light.

Hopefully this ‘resurrected thread’ will catch someones eye in need of a good AAA. :wink:

What is the mode order and does it “feature” memory?

Low medium high, yes it has mode memory.