Jetbeam lights for unbelievably cheap prices, US and Canada only! grrrrrrrr

Where and how to get/find the $10 coupon ?

I had to sign up once, and then send an invite to another one of my emails… and it gave me a $10 sign up bonus when I went through that second email. For whatever reason I never got a $10 bonus when I signed up through the 1st email.

Yeah,I got on there and took a look at their selection. Awesome prices, no doubt. I am interested in a good tactical ring light but I’m not too crazy about only getting 450-500 lumens out of those jetbeams. I was seriously considering the rrt15 because it has longer throw but I would have to buy the tube extender seperately in order to run 18650s (I’m not using 3 16340’s) and I already have a foursevens s18 for long throw. And, selfbuilt was not too complimentary, saying their continuously-variable dial ring does not use a “visually-linear” or logarithmic ramp like the Nitecore IFE2 or the Sunwayman V10R. Great prices but I I’ll pass.

I did however get the $10 coupons to use later on if I see something I like down the road. They said I have 2 months to redeem it.

apparently they have quotas, they don’t just wait til all the orders are in to make a bulk order.
The headlight (and most of the rest) are marked “sold out” now.

General note: to avoid email spam, sign up for a free email addresse and use it only for one seller. Then when it gets spammed, you know they sold it or were hacked, and you can cancel it.
Or use a service like sneakemail that has a low annual fee and lets you create individual addresses for any use.

usually I just use an old email address so if I want to check it later I can, but there are free services too. i sometimes use an android app called Instance Mail. it was the best one I could find on google play.

Nitecore - Futuristic Flashlights - Touch of Modern Nitecore too.

I missed their recent LuminTop sale. I indicated interest, and hopefully they will bring it back.

By the way, I have shopped Touch of Modern since last year and got a $600 earphone (still this price everywhere today) for $250.