Just Ordered A Jacob A60 Thanks To Someone On Here

The Jacob Head is 55mm while that ebay light is just 45mm. The Jacob is as different in that respect from the ebay light as a SF M8 is from a C8.

Yes that is like the one he has, I have the same one and they are killer throwers.

Yes sir. That light will easily throw 300yds.

That light will smoke my Solarforce Skyline I.

Hey Brad,

That's a pretty good price for that light and a charger and 2 batteries for $18.99 Hell I might have to order another one for that price, or do you think this Jacob A60 will be better?

Well Rick ole buddy ole pal if you go by the reflector size of 55mm vs the UltraOK Technology light alone the A60 ought to be the clear winner. I will find out soon.

I have the UltraOK too. Actually, it was my favorite thrower until Jacob A60. As it happens, the latter has a larger, and still brighter hotspot (almost 50% more lux at the same current draw).

The reflector size increase does pay off.

Well I just ordered the jacob A60 and the Small Sun ZY-A630 and then I was curious so I went and talked to a agent and asked if my order was in stock...

Simon said NO, 1-7 days... My luck.. Does anyone have the Small Sun ZY-A630 ??

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/small-sun-zy-a630-cree-q5-3-mode-260lm-white-led-flashlight-w-strap-2-x-18650-117761?item=8

That Small Sun shoud be a nice piece too, with a Q5 in a 58mm head. I'd hope it turns out to be driven harder than specified, though.

Too bad it's 2x18650 only.

I've seen that light on there for a long time but never seen any reviews but for $20.00 looks like a winner to me.

ONLY 2 X 18650?? How many 18650’s do you need to drive an old XR-E?

What I mean is that according to description data it won't work on a single 18650, as I would prefer. Wink

That Small Sun is NOT 58mm it is 55.8mm, DX is wrong. So there shouldn't be much in it between that and the Jacob A60.........except runtime

To anyone who may have missed my introductory thread:

My Jacob A60 will pull over 2A from a good battery, seriously overdriving the XR-E emitter.

Innocent

Mine changed to shipped today

Well after some of the reviews of the small sun I cancelled it and ordered a FandyFire C10 , I hope there's nothing bad about that one...

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/fandyfire-c10-cree-xm-l-3-mode-750-lumen-white-led-flashlight-with-strap-1-x-18650-1-x-17670-90124