Emisar D3AA is available now

Hank is it possible to order the ti or the brass editions with the black switch cover, or no switch LEDs? If the switch LEDs are white they are going to be too bright for my bedside table. I like to have the red aux LEDs on low though, so that I can find the light in the dark.

I just noticed that the D4V2 Ti offers the option of warm or cool white switch back lights. Very cool!

Did they just add that? Damn. Iā€™m wondering what the warm tint is like.

Hmmmā€¦I always order too soon. The D4S got Andruil the day after mine shipped, and now the one thing I didnā€™t care for on the Ti gets an upgrade just after I get a shipping notice!

Seriously, itā€™s awesome that things are always getting upgraded!

The new brass lights look really nice!

I think I still like titanium a little more though. Titanium may be heavy compared to aluminum, but it really holds up to abuse, it works well with a pocket clip, and it looks really good with the cool white lighted switch. One of these days, I should probably order a titanium one before theyā€™re gone. :slight_smile:

I know itā€™s not everyoneā€™s first choice, but I still think the XP-L HI 5000K versions are the best.

Does that mean you are considering spending more than $38 or so for a light then ToyKeeper?

Yes, itā€™s 179g.

Will post some photos, only that since the LED vf is different, the 4 switch LEDs can have brightness difference.

Is the warm white tint for switch back light going to be available for Brass as well?

Any plans to add more emitter options? Iā€™d love to get one with SST-20 2700K JA3.

Looking fantastic!

Warm button leds on brass would be perfect!!!!

100% agree with this sentiment. Loving my numerous Emisar lights and the cool white switch LEDs were the main reason I didnā€™t buy the New Ti version. I must say, I love the idea of brass but would want the new warm white switch LEDsā€¦

My favorite EDC lights are brass. Not only do they look great but the extra weight means I can tell theyā€™re still in my pocket!

I wonder if the thermal performance of the brass will be okay for such a pocket rocket though? I wonder if thermal throttling happens quicker than the already quick throttling in the aluminum ones?

Any plans of a copper version ?
With a 3000k warm white led button ?

Hank can warm button light be ordered with brass?

Yes, here are some comparasion photos of the cool white VS. warm white switch back light.
the options are available for both.

Perfect!

I greet the friends of the forum; sorry if I donā€™t write well in English, Iā€™m Italian and I live in Rome; therefore, 2 new versions of D4V2: D4V2TI and D4V2 BRASS; they have the same functions, the material with which they are built is different; a question: which of the two do you think is less warm at the highest level? :slight_smile:

Hello everybody; sorry if I donā€™t write well in English, but Iā€™m Italian and I live in Rome; therefore 2 new models: Emisar D4 Brass and Emisar D4V2TI; one question: which of the two maintains the maximum level longer before going down? Hank surely knows this question well; hello and good weekend again. :slight_smile:

Hi Riccardo, welcome the the BLF forum!
The Ti version will get hotter because the titanium blocks the heat from spreading out. The brass version will get less hot and will spread the heat better.

Wow! O.o

The warm switch and the yellow aux will look great with the brass. Was planning on getting a Fireflies Rot66 Gen 2 but I think will have to get this one first.

Can't wait for the copper version too.