KD (kaidomain): Deals and new products thread

Hey Ban when i am scrolling it lets me only select LEDs by category say XML will show only XMLs. Are you going to allow all LEDs and or other items to be viewed at once like a home page for each category? Say a page where i can view XML,XP,Nichia LEDs in one place?

I am not sure if i am explaining this right.

The website looks nice and is quicker then the old site :smiley:

BanL,

I go to bare leds category, choose XP-G2 3A, add to chart, and force to choose the mpcb board (16mm/20mm) which is adding the cost. Does it have to be like that or is there a mistake in web programming? because when I try the other led (Nichia 219C) there is no option to choose the mpcb. Please confirm this. Thanks.

I wanted to see the new site but I keep getting ā€œNot foundā€ using http://www.kaidomain.com/

Your link is fine. I just check that.

Yea worked on mine also maybe clear your history and cache and try.

I can not log in with my login

BanL, it seems that most of the silicone tailcaps are missing? I only see one in the shop (16mm x 8mm).

Do you carry any clear 12mm tailcaps?

I canā€™t login to my account.

Could it be because you're...

Hi everydaysurvivalgear

Yes, i had made some changes for listing the LEDs.

It will look like each category for one type of LED in the future.
CREE LEDs ->
CREE XM-L Series LEDs
CREE XP-L Series LEDs
CREE XHP Series LEDs
Nichia LEDs
Luminus LEDs

I though this is better for searching.

Thank you

Ban

Hi raccoon city

It is better to create a new account in the new system.

Sorry for any inconvenience cause to you.

Thank you

Ban

My account wonā€™t work either.

It seems like I'm gonna prefer the old site. As with everything I'll try it out butā€¦ look at that @#$% with f@#$%ng enormous letters and menus! :facepalm: (and my name is Barkuti alias :STEVE: Mr Always Right).

So, we have to register again. Will you import older order databases into new accounts, BanL? I am now using a newer email account, this email account has one order assigned in the previous system/site but I'd also like for the bulk of my history to be imported (assigned to christsalvador @ gmail.com), if this makes sense.

I will import those data in later.

Please create your account with the email that is used on the old system.

Thank you

missing the 10 5x6mm copper alloy springs

12mm button clear tail caps would be nice

Like Lexel said, 12mm x 5.5mm clear tailcaps would be great

Canā€™t find the H1-A boost driver, ā€œpage not foundā€. Is it just me or is it missing?
http://www.kaidomain.com/p/S026606.H1-A-20mm-3A-1-cell-5-Mode-Boost-Driver-Circuit-Board-for-Cree-XHP50-6V-MT-G2-MK-R2

Hi moderator007

Please refer to this link
http://kaidomain.com/Flashlight-DIY/Circuit-Board-Driver-Board/H1-A-20mm-3A-1-cell-5-Mode-Boost-Driver-Circuit-Board-for-Cree-XHP50-6V-MT-G2-MK-R2

Thank you

I had also searched for the H1-A but no hits. That link works and shows up in the search now, so thanks for the fix :+1: .

How long will it take to fully complete the new site?