Keeppower 26650 capacity?

See post # 43 and Post #75 I am sure I mentioned it in others but Two IS ENOUGH!

How are you going to dispute, justify and rationalize that Mr. Gauss163?!!

Edit: This was with my OLD/ORIGINAL Opus. The new one is much more consistent,maybe you got confused Gauss!!

BAM!!! There it is in black and white…………. :+1:
Post #43 & Post #75

:smiley: :+1: :sunglasses:

:+1: … :disguised_face: … :wink:

One BIG flaw in your statement…… those two posts are showing they were never edited.

Give it up gauss163… you lose. :wink:
Everything is clear to everyone but you…… :face_with_monocle:

lol!! You had to know he had to come up with some justification and rationalization!

He is ONE of those people who can NEVER admit he is wrong, a Know it all.

That has been demonstrated time and time again on here and CPF.

He won’t even have to admit it on this one, it is there in B & W for all to see. He screwed the pooch on this one when he mentioned editing and your post in question…. but such is life.
Usually, if a person is given enough rope they will hang themselves.
I have even done it to myself a few times through the years…………. :smiley:

You lose gausse163… and ya’ ain’t no “expert” either. :face_with_monocle:

What I have learned through reading ALL Gausse163 encounters with everyone is:

He is a very humble man!!!

Got to give him credit! He not only Thinks he is an expert, he puts in Black and white!

Maybe it is more like an egomaniac with an inferiority complex!

He sure is isn’t he. :+1: … I am in fact impressed.
I would send him a “Most Humble Badge”…. but he would probably wear it. :person_facepalming: … And that would blow that.

But just for posterity sake I did want to quote him referring to himself as “expert”.

I did add the BOLD & underline so it would be easy to spot.

And could someone please explain to me what a “picayune tangential point” is.
It sounds to me like someone using big words, that mean basically nothing; trying to dodge the fact they screwed up in something they said.

But hey, I only made it half way through 2nd grade……… so I might be wrong. :wink:

I am done.WE have taken over the OP’S thread! Sorry.

Yeah… me to. Sorry about that OP…… :person_facepalming:

Thought I’d bump this thread since my questions involve both KP 26650 6000mAh and a fairly new Xtar charger VC4SL.

Is it normal for this hobby charger, as well others mentioned in this thread (Opus) to show test results 10-15% lower than True battery specs?

Recently purchased 4ea KP26650 6000mAh protected. Ran two “Grd” test Charge/Discharge/Charge.

Capacity as shown is closer to KP 5500mAh labeled batts…

After testing all 4 batteries and coming up with same low capacity. I now feel, KP has done a marketing stunt to sell 5500 as 6000mAh?

Right now I’m feeling a little stumped /-:

Thanks in advance for your input

Bump it, more like kick it.

Performed a third test (takes about 20hrs) with same two cells but changed charger slots. Got almost nearly same results switching batteries in the respective slot.

Conclusion; must be the chargers inaccuracy…

Does anyone know if VP4+ Dragon cap test operates using same system?

Can anyone recommend a good charger for home use?

VC4SL I purchased because needed 78mm slot length for protected 21700 & 26650 cells. I don’t remember older Opus chargers accommodating longer lengths.

Thx…