Keygos M10, C88, UF HD 2010

What a great thread!! Enjoy all-3 lights, and hug your mom too!!

All you fellas with healthy/happy family relations rejoice and enjoy each others company. I am not really on speaking terms with my parents any more, so it makes me happy to see others in good family relations like this.

Post impressions too when you get them too... I'l go out on a limb and say the HD2010 will out-throw the others.

Thank you kramer5150, I have a wonderful mother and she means the world to me

Hi rikr, congrats on the three awesome lights! You have a wonderful and most understanding mom. Give her a hug for all of us. :)

Life do give you a break once in a while. Enjoy!

Pulsar13,

Thank you, and yes she is one hell of a Mom and I will do that ...... =) Life don't give me many breaks I'm the one always on the short end of the stick

Thank you...

Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your wonderful post, I just got done reading them to my mother and she got a kick out of them like I did. Thank you guys!!!

Have you decided on which 26650 you are getting for your lights?

I bought 5 Kingkong INR26650E

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/kingkong-inr26650e-raisedtop-4000mah-liion-batteryone-p-370.html

You went for the unprotected KKs... I am about to get a UF HD2010 and I was thinking to get the protected TF 5000mAh (no idea from which shop though).

Everywhere I read said that the King Kong's were the best so that's what I ordered.

Read this thread, they are better then you think !

Protected Trustfire 26650 5000 mAh

Had already read your thread, this is why I am of going for the TF Should I get them from Manafont instead of any other seller? DX has them for $22.80 for a pair, although in the photos I see no holosticker...

I placed and order with DX on 4/1/2012 for 2 Trustfire 26650 battieries. On 4/23/2012, I got 2 Trustfire 18650 batteries. I quickly TRIED to contact DX, and I made a wrong item ticket out on the same day.On 5/2/2012, I finally got a response thank to Julien, the DX rep on this board. They offered to refund the difference of the price of the 18650s. I am glad they weren't in person to hear my response to that. I told them I wanted my original order. They replied back, OUT OF STOCK, do I want refund. I said yes, and just placed and order with Manafont for two Trustfire 26650, for $25 and some change with free shipping.. DX tied my money up for a month. I could have rowed a boat across the ocean in that time and got them myself.

Hoping this vendor is more up front...

Ooops, so I am better off with Manafont...

I must say that my KE-5 is brighter than my M10. Strange, yes.

Not thoroughly tested, though. It's clearly visible when comparing beamshots one next to the other.

In real life usage, the difference is negligible.

Taz - benckie tested the TF 26650 cells from Manafont. You have no assurance that they are the same if you get them from anyone else. Just sayin'....

I guess I don't understand all the graphs and stuff I just go buy what I hear and I thought everyone bought the king kong 26650......

I have to go for a Discogram now so I will be back , thanks for all the info guys....

I think it is the other way around here. My M10 is super bright and seems to be brighter then my Ke-5. However, tonight will try the compare..

Just becuse the protected one's i test from manafont tested realy well does not mean the DX or any other supplier will test the same, infact the manafont one tested higher in mAh then the DX one's and higher then the king kong's, plus the trustfires i tested are protected the king kong's are not.

If you dont understand the graph's look at the data tables as long as you can read there is alot of info in the thread thats just writen, all you have to worry about is the mAh figures that are clearly writen at the bottom of the graphs and data dates, they performed better in mAh then my KK's

Thanks for all the help with this benckie, I thought I ordered a set of the TF also but I just went through my orders and I didn't.