Killer lumens pass-around (RBGW_Clicky and Puke light)

Bump, looking for more participants for both lights (especially puke light)

Final shipping costs are $9 for RGBW_Clicky, $13 for puke light. And remember guys you only pay shipping to send it off, not both ways.

Question for you, is the RGBW_Clicky the same kind I just bought?

Yes same light, just different host (and yours is a quad, this is a XML color). But it’s the exact same driver @ the same power. The one small advantage the XML color/reflector setup gives is slight better color mixing (and the ability to make awesome windows logos holding a large aspheric in front of it) but at the cost of a good amount of lumens, especially white is ~40% lower output.

BTW your light went out yesterday as promised, I just remembered the receipt is in my wife’s car. I’ll grab that and PM you tracking in the morning.

Fantastic! While that means I won't participate in the RGBW clicky pass around, I'll definitely get back to you with feedback on it, and still interested in the pukelight.

Not to mention the fun options we talked about... need a fun light or two for Halloween.

Still in motion?

Puke light only runs on eneloop AA?
I would love to try this out! :smiley:

Can anyone include the eneloops before me? I can ship them back right after (:

@Cereal_killer, do you think you can post a picture of each light? I have never seen your puke light, only the clicky

Thank you for letting us try out these monsters!

Hey Dan, I sent the Puke Light back to you… don’t know if there’s something wrong with your PM here in the forum but since you never said where it was to go next I returned it to you. USPS shows delivery on Friday afternoon.

Thanks for the opportunity. Very cool light. Much brighter than I expected. I used 8 Imedion LSD NiMH cells. (same chemistry as Eneloop with higher capacity)

The random strobe with all 3 colors is quite a mix.

Hope all is well…