Kingsbuying.com -- Getting cool gadgets for your family and friends as christmas gift ,free shipping 12/26 update

If we can ask you specific questions and you can put your hands on one of these flashlights, open it up, and tell us — and take pictures showing — how it’s made
you might get some interest
if you post lights that are actually available not out of stock

The prices look high, unless there’s something in particular to recommend them — like for example a solid pill.
That’s the thing the LED sits inside of. Sometimes they unscrew using the two little holes drilled on either side of the LED (not the ones the wires come through)

Do you have someone there who knows what a solid pill is, how to identify it, and can take pictures showing it?

We know there are people there — usually just one or two, and they’re not managers — who know what you’re selling, and maybe even get really good products available.

Let us talk to that person if you have such a person in your company.

Aha… This light: http://www.kingsbuying.com/cree-xm-l-t6-black-1800-lumen-zoom-led-flashlight-torch-lamp-light-18650-3-aaa.html can be bought elsewhere for $7.99.
Your price is more than double! Paleeeze!

Hi sir .

Our price are decided by our cost .maybe some of our models are higher than other suppliers.
but you can also find many of our models are cheaper than other suppliers,welcome to compare
the price ,and if you have any question about our price or want to get better price ,we can try
to give as low as we can ,we have website online service center at kingsbuying.com ,you just contact
with them for more discounts request if still have some spaces on its price.

Thanks

Effi

Today’s “Daily Deal” promotion there:
SIPIK SK68 Cree Q3-WC 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED… $9.20

So, how about, instead of asking us to look at everything in hopes there’s a bargain there somewhere,
you just tell us — for real — when you have an actual bargain to offer?
I’m sure you do compare prices with other sellers and will know what you’re selling and when it’s a bargain.

so what’s the point?

Retail Price: $13.95

but
Availability: Out of stock

Same price as offered elsewhere.
But elsewhere, it’s generally actually in stock.

I’m just not understanding the business plan here.

Owl Keychain with LED Flashlight and Sound Effects

CREE LED Lamp Lantern

Portable Camping Lantern

these are not even “cheap” and certainly not “budget”

Camping lantern:
Amazon lists it:
List Price: $5.45
Price: $4.45 & FREE Shipping

Kingsbuying lists the same thing:
Regular Price: $10.46
Special Price: $4.38

First time I’ve really wished for a way to forget a topic completely.
Well, I’m opinionated, but not persistent.
I’m done, carry on.

hi sir .

i really appreciate your attention every time .
not matter what is the original price ,i want to say
the price we are selling now is final point .

Thanks

Effi

SLT-H122

Y1006”:http://www.kingsbuying.com/y1006-cree-xr-e-q5-200lm-3-mode-white-light-zooming-headlamp-black-3-x-aaa.html

” Cree Q3 3-Mode White LED Headlamp “:http://www.kingsbuying.com/focus-adjustable-cree-q3-3-mode-white-led-headlamp-1-x-18650.html

YP-3005

ZGPAX S15 Smart Bluetooth Watch

S330 1Set

UltraFire Cree XM-L T6 900lm 3-Mode Cold White Light Headlamp

UltraFire C8

Eastward YJ

SIPIK SK68

UltraFire WF-501B