Knife Review: Sanrenmu (SRM) Plus 4077 Multifunction Slipjoint Knife at Gearbest under $10!

It’s a bit awkward to do on my phone, but it seems the price has been fixed and it’s back to 7.09. I tried model #1, 6, 7 and they were all good. I added to my cart and went to checkout and the price stayed at 7.09. Must have been a system glitch?? If there’s one particular model that doesn’t work let me know… Or PM GearBest directly if you want it- because that’s what I’m doing basically. Buy away!

Great Review!
I just ordered one in “05#” (lol), as gold zebras aren’t really my thing. With my GB points it came to a grand total of, ……drum roll……. $4.97!

You won’t be disappointed! As long as one is ok with the basic ergonomics and lack of a real clip… I don’t see how anyone could not like it. If it said Gerber on it, it’d be $40

model #2 also works!
was also able to change the shipping options this time, so everything seems in order :slight_smile:

Thanks for the review! I dont care much about budget China knifes but it was a very well made review. :slight_smile:

(Spoiler: There is no zombie in the movie but there is some good acting by a spider and a carrot).

I wound up eating one of those two things.

Just a heads up… looks like these are currently 6.75.

I bought a couple of these for my friend.
All were good quality, slight differences in opening tightness but otherwise OK and sharp.
Small, rather THIN construction which I think makes it comfortable in pocket.

I can recommend these.

I received “04#” apparently GB wants me to be into dark grey zebras. I was going to submit a ticket and demand they send me the right one (and offer to pay for it of course), but then I noticed the lime green liners…. went back and looked at the other one, and I didn’t like the red (or orange?) as much, so I’ll keep this one. :smiley:

Oh yeah… it’s hard to tell but that is a green liner isn’t it? Oh well- I love mine… even though I’m not a gold zebra type of bro. Looks like it’s back up in price too. Hope everyone got in while they could. I updated the OP.