Led Flashlight-International Outdoor Store

Which kind of payment does this store accept? Paypal only?

I’ve had 6 or 7 orders from Hank. All arrived exactly as requested, well packed and in good time. That includes a small-value bundle of replacement parts not shown on his website, where I added in the very minimal postage cost he asked for.

I usually allow 3 weeks or so for orders from China to come before even looking at the tracking. I think I only looked at his tracking once, and that was out of curiosity. Mostly, they turned up before I’ve bothered to check.

yes problem?

I ordered a d4v2 ti xpl-hi v3 3a from the us warehouse just after midnight 2 june. It was delivered today. Not many options in the us warehouse but I’m satisfied with my selection and its quick arrival.

I’m going to place my first order from intl-outdoor, probably a KR4. Do they sell batteries? I thought I had seen a check box previously, but now I don’t.

Shipping batteries globally can be challenging, especially in a pandemic! Can you source an unprotected high drain 18650 locally? Eg. Samsung 30Q

You can order batteries from Hank, as long as he has them in stock and it’ll be one battery per compatible device as they only can be shipped installed in the flashlight. Like other vendors, the battery is shipped with an insulating disc to prevent discharge in transit.