Let you know CVLIFE Flashlights

A bit unfair. He isn’t coming out with the “Navy Seals/secret technology the military wants banned/blind a bear/blind a burglar/boil it in oil/rush for your insane 75% discount giveaway $56 price” patter.

By “He” I mean the Amazon listings, but I assume he’s associated with the company. It looks like that. It would be a strange posting for someone not connected with the company, especially a new member with few posts.

The thing is that these look very much like the same old, same old, generic cheap LED flashlights, and there’s nothing, apart from his assurance, to say they are not.

I’d agree that this is a commercial thread and shouldn’t have been placed in this section.

“discount giveaway”
As shown at the link:
Price: $39.99
Sale: $17.99

Same shell with a LatticeBright emitter is available for around $5 (Convoy), per the links in the other thread

I am very sorry but as designated party pooper I must inform you that this item will not be shipped to the Netherlands
(@ The Miller: or to France, as a matter of fact). Will we ever know the truth? :smiling_imp: We just have to believe Sunnyangel00.
PS. How do I know: I was checking out the C8 copy, because you can never own too many C8’s.