Lights, Castle, Action! (A short story of "real" usage of BTU Shocker)

The Stig?!

Well, certainly he fits right in with his universal “whiteness…”

And since he’s in Europe, he is most certainly the GENUINE article, no unruly cheap knockoffs…right?!

I think the stig has a Finnish cousin!
thanks for sharing the pics, very nice results

Wonderful.

Beautiful photos _the_! A great setting with some great lights!

Great shots.
How far away were you on the first picture ?

O M G ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Awesome ! Awesome ! Awesome !

My favorite is the snowy bridge.

Ghost ? I’d say with BTU, they dare to come out ? 8)

Great photos, any info on the castle please?

Should start a new thread of beam-shots with castles, (I must get round to setting up a photo hosting account) there are quite a few castles near where I live, here are the two largest and nearest:

http://www.arundelcastle.org/\_pages/03_visitor_info.htm

http://m.english-heritage.org.uk/daysout/properties/portchester-castle/

I really like seeing people put these things to serious use and it’s great to see it enabling another hobby, especially when the result is so artistic.

You need to stop taking pictures of expensive lights in action ....your photography skills make even trashy lights look wonderful ..So why make an expensive light look more desirable ??

How about some nice shots of 9 -5mm .99cent harbor frieght lights or Sipik 68 photo shoots .

Awesome photos!

Sensational.
Thanks for the photos.

Everyone should have a BTU in case they see a castle.

First of all: Thank you everyone for the compliments! The comments so far have made me very happy. :)

Then some answers:

Actually the X6 was above trail, under the snow level. :)

Camera was about 70m from the castle.

It's The Raseborg Castle (like already pointed out by M3TAL_LORD), located in Snappertuna, Southern Finland

There is also a nice mobiguide video about the castle in youtube.

Sorry about that! ;)

We don't have HF in Finland, and those 99cent lights are more like $4.50 here, really. (3D mag is about $62 at the same shop, and it's one of the cheapest here! No wonder we either buy from abroad or have lousy lights..)

On the other hand, I could do something similar with some SK68s. Sounds fun.. I might even do it some day.

Some people dream,

Some people aspire,

Some people seem,

To live their heart's Desire.

Excellent photography, taken by a true artist.

Very impressive pictures!

Now that is some very cool stuff. Thanks for posting!

nice photography! thanks. i'm going to Helsinki this summer (my brother lives there). I may go and visit the castle (I'll take my sipik with me )

wow. This is truly amazing.Great photos

Thanks for sharing

Really good/innovative images ! Boy, I wish I’d taken them :smiley:

How can I miss this thread ?

Great work =the=, lightpainting well done ! ! !

I think my favorite one is the last shot with BLF written on the wall, nice homage to this forum.