LightsCastle Grand Opening, Up to 50% off select lights!

Is it free shipping?

Certainly is.

HI ,the landing page has been updated now ,please check this LINK .Thanks for your long time attention , and don’t forget to like our Facebook Fanspage .We’ll always share our lastest coupon information and new products there.

No help for me not one of the light I suggested. Heck not even a super deal on anything except the 2010 which I got on the meritline 30% off deal $25.89

Oh well

Yeah, pretty lame, looks like they expect people around here to be unknowing about good budget lights as the rest of the folks out there are :smiley:

Was hoping to get into some of the budget AA lights to see which ones I liked and were decent to mod/upgrade was wanting to buy multiple lights to give away. Was hoping that lightscastle would be helping us out here on BLF?

Apart from a few cheap keychain lights I didn’t see anything with a REALLY decent reduction.

@crystalcai

Would I be correct in assuming that all orders from your site are shipped out via registered airmail? If so, you should display this information prominently on your website. Many other online stores charge an extra $2 or so for this.

Another vote for the Fandyfire HD2010

Also— Sky Ray STL-V2