LIVE ! Groupbuy: 26350 cells

Wow so i can use 2 of this battery on a single 26650 battery tube?
Can’t wait for the result from HKJ

Might need shorter springs.

6 pieces for me at 4 $. Thanks

6 for me if they test ok at higher current.

That is what I call Kindergarten,

But it is your right.

We work together…
We are brothers in lights.

Regards Xandre

HKJ is a great guy. With or without his review these batteries are little money. If skiddish then buy less. Besides...the way HKJ does his testing and as busy as he is it will be doubtful he would a review up tomorrow and these batteries are "now" so an order can be placed.

Totally agree with bugsy36, HKJ is a busy man! Martin has got us covered! :+1: Let’s get it ON!!! :beer:

i updated the list

HKJ probably gives the samples away locally to avoid shipping hassles or just out of loyalty to his home forum but whatever the reason the reason whoever bought the cells gets to determine where they go(or don’t go).

Is there a quantity threshold we are looking to reach? If there is then maybe add that to the op or thread title so we can see how close we are or whether we need to consider other ways to use the cells and possibly increase our pledge estimates.

I´am in for 4 pieces (4-6:money_mouth_face:

Thanks

@rufusbduck

not that i know
i think Neal needs a good hint how many to order

250? 500?

8 for the boss1
4s4p for 35xhp!
ThankYou M4DM4X

You mean 4S2P ?

i add you with 8 @ 4$ for now

UPDATE 5.7.2016

the price will be below US$ 8.- a pair including a hard shipping box

4 pcs please,

thanks

:+1:

easy presale - no code needed :)

my afflink

nonaff

Ordered, Thanks

Regards Xandre

M4D M4X:
That was fast! Are you sure this are the same cells which WolfA got? The color of the wrapping and the imprint is different to the cells in the Alibaba shop where WolfA ordered - and also different to the cells WolfA got, according to his photos.

Ordered thanks.