[locked] 1stopled.net

I feel you are wrong. One of the first things you ever did on this forum was lose your temper and withdraw your offer on a light. You were a brand new vendor and people were just asking questions. I think your best bet would be to let this go but I have a feeling that it will not go that way. You may have the most legitimate buisness in the world, I have no reason to suspect otherwise but you are making people dislike you. You cant sell any flashlights like that.

No need to drag every member (who uses a username) of this forum into the fray. Nobody is on trial here.

Time wounds all heels, and time heals all wounds.

I want more time to see how this fuster-cluck plays.

Then, I might be interested in a purchase.

No, Alfred, never let it be said that I claim credit for other people's work. On all three scores the credit is all yours.

I say again - Why are you getting your thong in a twist if you are legit and the orders will arrive as described?

Let's both put a hold on this until folks get some lights from you to report on. Fair enough?

Surely your business is not so financially brittle that it will break if you have to wait an extra 10 days for some extra orders from BLF’ers?

Now go and have a cup of tea and calm down or you are likely to have a coronary given that temper of yours. And I truly do mean that as good advice and nothing more.