looking for a good value flashlight

Thank you!
Glad to hear. I actually contact him, still didn’t replied, i assumed no shipping to Israel since it wasn’t on the shipping options on the website
I just updated him that i need the shipping to Israel. I prefer the ready to go option for now.

RMM doesn’t list many places that he can ship to on the website but he can do shipping to other places he just has to calculate the shipping costs.

regarding Wrights post. if you want to assemble a driver you still have to flash the filmware dont you? or do the mcu come with some encryption when you purchase them from digikey?

If you unscrew the switch (lefty loosey) it will give you some access to pop out the driver. u have to poke something in there and pop out the driver. i had one almost identical and the driver was glued.

Yes, you do have to flash the firmware. The ATtiny13A comes blank, so the driver will not operate without a firmware flashed to it. Flashing hardware is $4 without a SOIC clip - you can either use wires soldered directly to the ATiny13A or you can purchase a SOIC clip for $10-30 USD.

akv, please take a look at post #888 here. dthoang just posted a momentary firmware with a UI almost exactly like what you described!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have an updated version.

I made this FW especially for a 3-LED SRK that I bought cheap through eBay. I got the BLF SRK FET board from RMM.

The UI is inspired by the Olight S20 Baton. Instead of blinking modes, I added the ability to cycle down the level by double clicking from ON. In the Baton, that would switch to blink modes.

The FW uses EEPROM for the mode table, so you will need to program the EEPROM using this avrdude command line.

avrdude -p t13 -c usbasp -u -D -Uflash:w:dth_Momentary.hex:a -Ueeprom:w:dth_Momentary.eep:a -Ulfuse:w:0x75:m -Uhfuse:w:0xff:m

hello everyone and thank you all for the comments
i got the driver today. i pulled the stock driver out but the /- cable was pulled out of the switch, so now i don’t know on which one is or - on the switch. is it matters?
this is the switch behind

by the way, can i connect the LED cable directly to a full charged 18650 battery?

Doesn’t matter on a momentary switch…a short is bi-directional :wink:

ok great, thanks!
now another problem, the driver don’t fit, those 2 “wings” makes it too big. this is securitylng 7x L2 white light

Because there are so many different SRK clones out there, with fairly large differences in dimensions, those tabs are meant to be filed down to achieve a tight fit in whatever light it goes in.

In short: file down the tabs until you get a snug fit in your light.