Looking for Cree XM-L T6 1-Mode LED Drop-in

I have two KD XML U2 dropins on it's way, hopefully the driver is good but I'll report my findings either way :)

............... and another one

http://www.lights-box.com/smo-cree-xm-l-u2-1300-lumen-3-18v-1-mode-led-drop-in.html

Love your location !!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I have also bought quite many. R5 was first, have sold R2 also. Now have bought at least 3 XM-L 3-modes for friends, no breakdowns yet.

Like I said, I'm probably in the minority. Most people have good things to say about SF drop-ins. Boaz calls me a lumen whore so, maybe there's more to a good drop-in than output.

hmmmFoy

I'm with you on the lumen whore. I don't want to waste my time with a 3v-18v 1-mode drop-in if it doesn't rock the night with a single candle.

If anyone has experience of that warm white XML from Kaidomain, I'd love to hear it:

http://kaidomain.com/product/details.S010191

Think I might just order one and try my luck. Low voltage, warm, what's not to like? (Well, lots. But let's see what happens.)

In my continuing quest for that elusive 1-mode XM-L T6 that will handle at least 8.4 volt with a well regulated driver, I ran across this "NEW" bulb from SolarForce

NEW!!! High Volt 3-8.4v!!! Solarforce 820 Lumens XM-L led 3 mode 100%->60%->10%(High Med Low) with Memory IC Bulb for L2 series & Surefire 6P G2 (can run up to 2 pc 18650 3.7v or CR123A 3.7v)

Solarforce® 820 Lumens XM-L led 3 mode High Med Low with Memory IC excellent bulb reflector, maximum the CREE led output performance

RUNTIME & OUTPUT KING BULB

- No. of mode available : 3 Mode

100%-->60%-->10%

Very user friend, just click on/off once to change mode

With Memory IC (turn off for 3 second will memorize the last mode, When you turn on again, it will be on that memorized mode)

The new version bulb output are more concentrate and focus, the light are bright & white

Strict quality control by solarforce, quality is ensured.

Provide 820 Lumens output for your flashlight

40% power saving when compare to same output level Xenon & Luxeon bulb

Compatible for the flashlight below:

Surefire® 6P,G2, (for some flashlight like G2, please remove the string to make the bulb well fit to your flashlight)

Solarforce® L2, L2M, L2r, L2i, L2P, L2x regular L2T
Bulb life hours: Over 50,000 hours

Input volts ~ 3v to 8.4v Bulb