Lord help me! I have another urge!

Nice. I’ll let ya guys know. I’m going to have to do a lot of fund raising if I buy it, so it may get sold before I get the loot. And I still got to decide what guns I can bring myself to part with.

6D? Much too big... an ergonomic horror story.

My biggest is a 4D that mostly sits and looks nice. My C Mags get used-diameter multiple times easier on painful wrists and cool factor goes up.

Rich

I won't be buying another triple until, a; I can afford one that is more sturdy than Reynolds Wrap and b; somebody like 2100 tells me it is a decent flashlight.

I will say however, the emitters in my Sky Rape are centered at least. Still, it's a lousy flashlight . . .

ImjustsayinFoy

There are nice budget lights and then there are crap budget lights. You might not view yours as crap if it is driven at Sky Ray rev 0 levels of about 2.6A on good cells like your Solarforce 2400, or about 2.8-2.9A on crap cells. The output overcomes everything. And then there's the DRY, unfortunately it is expensive for what it does in a compromised manner but there is STILL nothing like it in the market even though we are marching into 2012 already.