Lost my Kronos X5 =(

> It was getting dark

This is why I attach glow-in-the-dark keyfobs to all my flashlights. (andygold at CPF used to make them)
There are other kinds, but I don’t know whose are good offhand. Anything is better than nothing though.

Living near a major earthquake fault, when all the lights go out, it’s good to be able to find the flashlights.
Even more so when I lose one in the weeds. Come back with a blue-white or UV light source and the GITD material lights up nicely.

I didn’t even THINK about UV! I have several UV lights, including a filtered 365nm and a triple-emitter blaster… The lost-and-found light has a GITD o-ring at the lens and a GITD tailcap boot. A good follow-up sweep with the UV light should have made the light stand out for much easier locating…

Sorry for the delay, but I was not at home. And home is where your lights are, isn’t it?

So to the left is the BLF A6 with the Ti clip from the groupbuy of Rey.
To the right is the BLF SS X6 with my good old Nitecore Ti clip.
And yes, I did not properly level my tripod :person_facepalming:

Thanks for posting the pic, will have to see if I can find something similar to the Nitecore one for my copper x5, must be one somewhere……

So are “domed” emitters now the hot thing?

Yeah Ronin, now we’re cutting Batman logo’s and such into the dome for that killer beam-into-the-night-sky effect. :wink:

I guess what’s old is new… Lol

I like the XPL HI, but the Nichia has less tint shift than the Cree’s and my 3000K XPL HI is in another light… Plus the price of the XPL HI is, well, higher… Now with all the extra XPL HI I have, I can do a triple XPL HI…

This might serve your purpose :slight_smile: titanium clip