Love package from Cutter (cree MT-G2 and more)

Could always check out the CXA arrays as well.

MT-G2 emitter test results are completed. You're in luck Don, it'll do (quite a bit) more than what you were asking for :)

I'll post the results up tomorrow morning in a new thread, hopefully along with the xp-e2 emitter results. Btw, the tint of this is a thing of beauty. No, it's no nichia219, but it's a very NW hue of awesomeness...

That thing is huge. If throw is desired, then perhaps a recoil type would work?

I just saw that this monster-emitter sells for “only” 18,75$!!
That would be an awesome emitter for a big Maglite-Mod!… (…have to resist….)
…sadly they only have the CW and WW in stock… (puuhh…another 18,75$ saved…for now)
I guess you bought the CW one?
Does it really look that cold because I think 5000K is on the rather “neutral side” of CW?!
that is where 3C sits actually…
(…and there is the buying urge. again…)

BTW:What stopped me from buying from cutter until now is that I find the cutter’s side quite confusing sometimes I have to admit. For example: Can someone tell me the diference between the first two ones in my first link? both are 6V CW 5000K or am I missing something?

Furthermore I always wondered what the first two ones this side are actually? They are listed under XM-L, but have a picture of a four-die led, they have the same “Standard Min Flux Bins @ 700 mA” as the other XM-L’s, and even more confusing, they have a “U3” in the title. But it can’t be a mistake, because conrad.com has the same ones. I am feeling dumb. :cowboy_hat_face:

Yes, the tint is definitely more NW and very nice. On your link the first one is 6v, the second is 9v. You need to look at the actual bin code listed, then cross reference that with Cree's datasheet. It can be a pain, I know...but it's a surefire way to ensure you order exactly what you want.

As to the last link you questioned, those are the EZ white series of xml. They are similar to the regular xml's in name only (and output), but are a 4 die led much like the MCE and P7. I haven't played with one yet, so I can't comment further.

Emitter test results completed and posted here.