Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

Haha i haven’t made an order (yet) , i’m thinking that if i order i will have to buy more parts that aren’t available here too :smiley:

Only seven sold or what :question:

I bought five :wink:

Ordered my quad board

I am interested in a copper pill for this light as well. Perhaps the pill size and threads are the same as the older L5?

(BTW, the stock driver is 26mm according my calipers)

Not sure that copper pill for it can be popular option. Im not satisfied with rare parts that I make by smb request and then they are not sold out in are year or more. I need to stop this practice to continue making other parts.

It may not be popular. I was hoping you already had a copper pill with 30mm threads. The height for me is not too important as I would machine it down to fit a short reflector (not TIR lense).

I might could keep using the stock thread in pill and just stack a copper cylinder in the 20mm cavity. I won’t get as much heat out that way, but might be okay.

Threads in flashlights are not so typical that you can just take one 30mm pill and use it inside other light with 30mm pill. Such pills without non-threaded cylindrical external surfaces require too much custom tools and mandrels too make them, so I have to refuse.
Im open for making single custom orders of spacers untill I have lots of unused 16…45mm OD copper rod.

The thread pitch is M100. I was hoping you had a book or database that showed details on the parts you make. Right now all the listings are flashlight models and no dimensions.

Im not sure what driver would be good for my qaud build.Im new to modding and this is my first qaud.

Is it possible to make the S2+ copper pill fit a 20mm driver board? I would love to be able to run the new H1-A driver board with a triple setup in series.

Somebody asked me this in pm, we meet agreement that there is no simple ways to do it.

Dang. Don’t have my S2+ in hand to measure the ID of the tube, but was hoping there was room to bore the driver hole out and just solder the driver to the pill since I figured there was no way to do a retaining ring.

I am interested in buying a copper pill for a convoy s2+, maybe copper pill for a manker u11 also.

Are these items available? Thanks

U11 spacer (insert) is in stock but it is made from aluminium.
S2+ pills in stock.
All other items have actual stocked quantities in first post.

My order arrived well packaged and undamaged. Thanks Kiriba! Unfortunately to motor on my lathe died! On the hunt for a new one.

I’ll take the following:

1x Copper spacer Eagle Eye X7 for Ledil Cute-3 triple
2x Ledil Cute-3SS C11333 triple TIR (for C8, X6, X7, F13 triples)
1x Aluminium spacer for Eagle Eye X6

Do you keep a database of all the pill sizes and dimensions of the products you sell so that they can be made by a machine shop?

I was hoping so.

Usually I have base dimentions in my head.
I have rough drawings and I never regret to share them if smb wants to make parts by himself. But, I had some bad experience in making parts “same to example” without outer thread (host). So, if you have host, my information wont help you much because you can just test how do parts fit while machining. While if you dont have one, you can meet lots of problems if youll just keep drawing’s requirements because sometimes threads are non-standart and my drawing cant show all needed information.

Just got a shipment in of spacers and LEDs. To say the package was well-secured is a huge understatement. Haven’t wired up the LEDs yet, but the spacers look fantastic. Thanks kiriba!