Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

Again need your advice guys.
I have several requests for aluminium X6 spacers and going to make some soon. As I know, regular eagle eye hosts, and SS/Cu versions have little bigger head ID, which fit 31.7mm spacer. At the same time, aluminium X6 sold as BLF X6 had smaller head ID, and required spacer size is 31.1mm. Where do you get X6 hosts nowdays? What head ID does it have?

The EE X6 Host is aviable on gearbest: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_285242.html

I know, Id bought several in 2015 that had XM-L ring. Id like to know internal measurement of hosts that are sold nowadays.

Using the copper spacer and 10622 quad optic I received a few days ago from kiriba (superbly packaged by the way!), I built a quad m2 using 4 nichia 219c d320 on the mtn quad pcb, with an ar-coated glass from kaidomain and an mtn-17dd. Needless to say, it makes quite a lot of light, but I was also impressed by how clean and consistent the tint looks considering those are 7-step mcadams ellipse emitters.

As far as the spacer and liner go, everything fit perfectly and I was able to assemble the light quickly and without running into any problems, though the bezel doesn’t screw down all the way because the ar glass is thicker than the stock lens.

very happy with the items received, awesome packaging as usual! Thanks a lot Kiriba :slight_smile: from New Zealand with love

1000 post GAW+SALE

Hi Kiriba-ru,
Do you have any copper heatsink available for the Courui D01? If not is that possibly planned for the future?
Thanks!

2pcs in stock

Perfect. Put me down for one and I will send payment when I get home this afternoon.

Hey, is it so hard to measure head ID?

“X6 Cu spacer, with soldered and machined XP32 board”
what is “soldered”?, i wonder.
and “x6” is eagle X6, right?
thanks

It means that spacer and mcpcb are soldered together, after that they machined (mcpcb OD is 32mm so it should be machined or sanded down to 31.2?) and central hole is also drilled on lathe (it may looks not perfect but hole center is alined with spacer OD).
Yes it was made for eagle eye.

31.8mm 31.8mm 31.8mm 31.6mm 31.6mm 31.6mm

One of the three on the left was bought from Gearbest, the rest was bought directly from Eagle Eye on Aliexpress. The three on the right with the smaller ID is the most recent.

:+1:
:beer:

ok, thanks
but will it be hard to reflow the led, because it would require more heat to solder the led

Yes, it is better to use hot plate to solder leds in this case.

Items received, much faster than my previous order. C8 liner has a pretty neat GITD o-ring. I forgot to ask before ordering, but the S2+ copper pill does include a retaining ring!

Solid packaging - so much that it was a little hard to open. :smiley:

Thanks so much!

up

Hi

I’d like to buy the X6 Cu spacer, with soldered and machined XP32 if it fits into the eagle eye x6 alu version.

Regards

Niklas

Liked the C8 tripple kit so much, so i had to get me a second one :).
Got the package and everything is in order.
Thanks