Low cost decent CRI emitters by Toshiba?

Well, I see that I’ve missed the bulk of this conversation already, but I will add that this is just not a true statement. A non-DTP board cannot match 100% a DTP board. In some cases (in a low power light, or if there is a bad thermal path limiting in other areas, etc.) it can work as good, but not 100% every case. There will always be at least one possible use where the DTP succeeds and the non-DTP fails. This is because we’re not (usually) keeping everything within the bounds of manufacturer specs here. We’ve seen people push LEDs to the limits in both directions. Even the slight manufacturing differences among emitters that are rated the same show up as catastrophic failures at times. Even a completely unknown and undocumented difference between two manufacturers of the ‘same’ product (AMC7135 chips) has made the difference in whether a particular use case works or not. Maybe one day someone will make a MCPCB where the isolation layer material has ‘exactly’ the same thermal properties as the metal core. Until then, it CAN’T be true that they “dont limit anything in comparation with dtp”.

Show me a measurement from real flashlight that have been turned on 10 minutes ago and that youve hold this time.