Lucky 13th birthday GAW closed eebowler winner!

Happy birthday, I would like to get some things from mTNelectronics to try and build a triple light of some sort. Maybe m1, or s2.
Or if from gearbest, maybe some new 30qs, or an m1. I love my m1.
Thanks for the chance

If I won, I’d either go for a copper light or an ultrafire F13 and an LD 51 driver :slight_smile:

EDIT: Happy birthday Miller! Have a dark night man!

Oh, I want in! I’d buy a new butt…mine’s cracked. Either that or a lux meter since I don’t have one. Thanks for the GAW!

Happy birthday buddy! You make BLF a better place :slight_smile:
Probably buy an L6

Well Happy Birfday! Enjoy one more free trip around the sun! :smiley:

Okay, I’m in.

Tried getting my gf set up with a Real Flashlight, she liked my ’98 best of all from the ones I showed her, but refused to take mine, so I walked her through a pair of ’98s on Amazon, only to have the ’98 we finally got and were playing with go pouf after 30sec. She swore off flashlights altogether and returned the ’98s, didn’t want any others instead. Man, I felt like crap…

Figured I’d get her an S2, something nice and compact but a mite powerful, but she doesn’t want me to buy her one. Maybe she’ll take it if I say it was given to me instead. :smiley:

Or maybe I’ll just get her an S2 anyway and tell her it was given to me (handed to me by the mailman!). :smiley:

I could use four more 30Q for my contest light. The extra current of eight 30Q compared to the eight 18650B would allow me to really push the XHP70s for max output. At this point I can’t afford more sheet brass, more XHP70s, and more 30Qs.

Happy Birthday “The Miller”. I have been stuck under the age of fifty for some years now. I thinking about a Lumintop ED25. $5.00 over $20.00 but like you said I can pay the difference. The flashlight can be found at Banggood. I think it is the same model sold at County Com. Have a good year sir.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :partying_face:

I’m not in but but if somehow I do win, SPIN IT AGAIN LOL!

Happy Birthday!!!
Please count me in

$20 going toward a Convoy L6 (yeah baby)

or…….a few of those ball sack bicycle lights, not sure yet!

Happy bday, I have been looking at bang goods hardware selection lately and didn’t realize it but they have a interesting selection of stuff so I’d get some specialty hardware

Happy Birthday to the Miller! If I won I would get a couple of 1-bay or 2-bay chargers so I could give light, batteries and charger combos to family members who can use some powerful modern flashlights.

Happy birthday. I would like a convoy s2+ or a c8. Really want a L6.

Happy Birthday!

i am sure i find something ;)

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag (Happy birthday)

If i win the money will go to some sort of Lux Meter.

Thank you for the GAW

Not in. (spin it again)

Just wishing you a happy birthday

Cheers David

Happy birthday!

I wanted to build a data logger for flashlight so I can log runtime of a flashlight and its body temperature during usage, hence I need some sensors and electronic parts for Arduino that I already have.

So yeah, that would be cool :smiley:

i want convoy l6 in nw.

By the description, I figured out what you meant, but had to look ’em up.

That’s just wrong on so many levels… :smiley:

happy birthday to you ….
i will do a flashlight dance if i win and spend it on deals I missed during the last week salesat banggggoood and gearrrbeast :sushi:

Happy birthday Miller
i’d like to get a convoy s2 with new driver