Lumintop GT nano on the way

NICE! :smiley: What is on the end of the lanyard with the USB port?

have u asked him why? seems strange…

thats the battery u charge external.

Interested !

:heart_eyes: Sweet! With battery pls

That brass thing with USB and pink ends is not a battery. After exploding the picture it’s definitely not a cell because the top end is wider then the bottom end and its just as large as the Nano tube body. Not a big deal just curious what it was.

My guess is its the “charger” portion of the light. unscrew the cap and screw on the charger and plug your usb cable in… Few people have a charger that can handle 10180 at 50ma.

:+1: Thank you, that makes sense :smiley:

These look like tic tac’s, might have to buy a hand full :stuck_out_tongue: Honestly these should make great little pocket lights the only thing that might be a problem is the switch, it looks massive on this little guy and seems to stick up quite a bit. I assume they will use the four click lockout mode.

10440 is the smallest cell i’d use. Smaller bat is risking hot experience :)

I hope not. A complete unit (as other 10180 lights) would be so much nicer.

I still wish it will be available with both 10440 and 10180 tube…I have use for both!

i would hope so, i dont really like the 10180 battery as its not really fun to charge external… too small capacity but thte 10440 is more ok for this size.

I always feel like that’s just more parts to fail, and add size & weight. If you’re going the 10180 route might as well trim all the size you can!

Aww heck. Interested at the very least…

I understand the side switch kills the idea of a 10440 since there’s no room beneath it, but hey, it could have been made a few mm longer and would even look better. How long is the charger part of a battery? 4 or 5 millimeters? Always nice being able to charge everywhere, especially with only 100mAh.

Still interested in this cutie.

I also tend to dislike built-in chargers in tiny lights. That’s because:

• 5 mm might not be a lot in a 21700 light but it is in 10180
  • small lights are never Type-C and I try to phase-out other connectors
  • spare cell is smaller than the extra volume + cable

interested

Lumintop unfortunately confirmed that it’s a charger for the light. Another proprietary part :weary: .

Did Lumintop tell anything about 10440 compatibility?, only short tubes in the pictures.