Lumintop GT nano on the way

+1 to the other comments. No 10440 is a complete fail on Lumintop’s behalf IMO. $40 is also ridiculous for such a small light. Is M4D M4X going to offer a gb discount code?

No 10440 tube, I’m out

Is post #370 a runtime video? I didn’t see any timelapse.

I get that Lumintop wanted to make this as nano as possible, perhaps also to differentiate from the micro, but 10180 might have relegated it to toyland.

we all know how physics work and that a 10180 item is no lighthouse for overnight use ;)

lets see what the tests show - if Lumintop did a good job or not

I don’t understand why they don’t just include a 10440 and 10180 battery tube for those that want it ultra short. Such a simple thing and very common these days to have battery tubes to suitable multiple formats.

A real stuff up on their behalf.

With huge GT Mini you will get a huge 18350 tube for 30ish bucks.

But Nano is 40$ with non desirable tube...this world is gone mad.

I placed an order and seeing that he did not send it to me I sent him a message on Facebook, and he replied that his transport agency does not deliver at Balearic Islands.

I don’t understand it either, I have friends who bought FW21 Pro from him a few months ago and received it with no problems.

Im intrested :slight_smile:

I wanted to gift some away for Christmas, but thats not going to happen at 40 bucks each.

yes i must say i dont understand this pricing, small light why more expensive? and not even using a good battery type… whats up ??? it should cost max 25$ imo…. or is the emitter pricy compared to xpl hi ?

I was expecting about the same price, seems well over priced to me as after all it’s really just a gadget/toy.

Lumi will sell a 10440 tube. Look at the FW lights. They know how to make money satisfy customers :smiling_imp:

More seriously: All, please hop over to FB and let him know what you want and that this is not ok.

:confounded:

That’s just Chinese Marketing as many others do
cost 5 times more their real value LoL

LIMITED STOCK!
LUMINTOP GT NANO
25% off coupon: ND25F

Thanks for the code, Martin. Still nearly $40 due to shipping :confounded: .

Can you confirm there will still be a 10440 tube at some point? For that price it should be included.

Neal said with a potent 10440 the LED could be fried
so they decided to skip that option for now

maybe they can ad a current limit in the next driver version - then a 10440 would make sense.

I would think so too

but then the 10180 would be limited too I guess?

10440 frying the LED?
Even the best 14500 would be pressed to do so and 10440 are much weaker.
Please tell me what cell was that I’ll order several! :smiley:

ADDED:
Vapcell 10440 completely fails to supply 5A.
You need like 7A to kill this LED.

I thought so. But it’s probably just heat that Lumi fears.