Lumintop Worm Replacement?

’Cept at night. :smiley:

M/L/H just drives me batty. Even my Jet-II with nice stiff head, I’d rather it start on firefly and have to retwist to get it brighter, vs ruining my night-vision at night.

For an EDC, just drop firefly/low, iffen you ax me, as firefly/moonlight/ultralow likely would almost never be used (except without first ruining your night-vision, as mentioned).

I use firefly when I wake to pee. I have not had any issue ruining my night vision, even with my MHL Olight i3s, because I turn the light on against my hand, as I flip through the MH to get to L (The LED is modded to 3000k N219c, so now moonlight is a firefly level)

Lumintop worms btw, do not have moonlight (I define as ~0.5), nor firefly (I define as ~0.1). Copper Worms have 3 lumen lows w Nichia.

The Thrunites and the clones, and also the latest aluminum Worms, are not available with Nichia

that Nichia thing is a BIG deal to me

Ive been testing Cool White and Neutral White LEDs to try and develop a more open mind, but honestly, I always give priority to my nichia lights when it comes time to EDC…

as we are now on various non Worm, Low CRI, and different UI topics, I suggest checking out my latest post about Olight CR123 lights. I mention it because they have moonlight modes, and last mode memory. Possibly one of the best UIs Ive played with… more info here