Luminus Xnova Cube 1800K 90CRI tested

You pay more attention to details than me obviously, I had not even noticed that there are two designs of the Cube.

I would have to dive into it but if I have to guess, the 1100 has a higher block of silicon/phosfor than the 1103, thus looking more like an actual cube and for that reason emitting more to the side than the rather flat 1103 that is in the test above.

Btw, the 1100 is not sold in 1800K, the lowest CCT that Mouser sells is 2700K.

Nice djozz, be interesting to see that one attached to Anduril in Candlelight mode. :smiley:

And how can y’all forget the EXTENSIVE list CRX puts out? HERE

I’m considering buying 500+ of the 1919 size with 170 degree emission angle in 5000K white and 90CRI. At that point, the price at Mouser is $0.198 each. But, I don’t need that many of them. Anybody want to go in with me and get some? I’m flexible on the CCT. The 5000K is just what I planned to get. But I could also do 4000K, if somebody wants them a bit warmer. I don’t want any warmer than that, or cooler than 5000K though. Any takers in the USA? If there’s a significant amount of interest, I can start a new thread. But I’m not expecting too many people to have a use for it, honestly. The Vf of these is 6.2V, and top rated current is 150mA, which makes it not too useful for most BLF flashlights.

Mouser link

3 of these + 1 red E17 should be quite nice.
Nah, never mind.