[M4D deal updated] Lumintop EDC18 $39.95 (FW3A in a classic body)

goddish….again the same problem…….please,what would be better? this Lumintop or this Amutorch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000187653275.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.122752.0&scm_id=1007.23125.122752.0&scm-url=1007.23125.122752.0&pvid=783e3fd7-4ce2-4e73-82a1-341dded65385&spm=a2g1y.12024536.smartJustForYou_151867467.15

everything is similar…what will be brighter… :person_facepalming:

Don’t choose by which is brighter, go by user interface. This will determine if you like it or hate it.

low mid hi turbo is my mantra:)) more or less…no dimming) thats all:)

Thanks for the answer Martin!
I am honest, I will only buy this light in case the short tube is available! Other wise I will go straight forward just for the Emisar D4V2 (that I will buy no matter what)!
As usually, I am looking for the short tubes to have some versatility in length, and although I prefer thinner lights (14500s or 16340s) having this with a 18350 would be a pleasant light to carry!

Thanks and I will be looking for updates :+1:

Interested, please send me the code.

Will there be a short tube and a recessed button option?

PN sent

short tube is unsure

recessed button unlikely

thanks. I liked the deep carry clip but will prefer the d4v2 probably.

Has anyone received shipping notification from the vendor?
The website no longer states pre-order which would lead one to believe these are ready to go.

Do note the 9 day processing time on the order page……

From today? Tomorrow? I guess I am too impatient.

Me, too!

i was told shipping starts tomorrow

Thank you Martin

I received this email from Banggood last night.
Maybes it’s just for the Nichia 219C 4000K I selected?
Before I cancel or change my order I was hoping Martin could shed some light on this.

“We’re sorry to inform you that the preorder for item ID:1559938 [LUMINTOP EDC18 3x XPL HI 2800LM ANDÚRIL…] was delayed due to the manufacturing process.

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused, and we decide to offer you great compensation.

After the delivery you will also receive Banggood Points in your account.

In case you do not want compensation and want to request a full refund of your order, please click here”

I got it too. I’m guessing everyone did.

Yep — same here.

Got same email

I got the e-mail too, so I thought Banggood was throwing me a bone, because I posted the question “”When are you going to ship my order?” “:LUMINTOP EDC18 XPL HI 2800LM ANDÚRIL UI EDC Taschenlampe EDC LED Taschenlampe Mini Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice

So more waiting….

Maybe BG is sending those emails only to US customers.
I’m in Europe (and I also selected the Nichia 219C 4000K) but did not receive any email from BG :person_facepalming:

Crud - I went back to add an XPL-HI version and the price has increased by $5. :weary: