M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP

Ordered MF-01 Nichia with your code. Thanks Martin

find them with other updates (like the HT08 Mini) on my list ;)

Just got my HR20 today. Was a long wait but worth it. Dont seem to be near the 1000lm mark it says, but plenty bright for what I want, fit and finish seems great on first look over, and head band is really nice.
For the price I paid, I dont think I could have gotten a better headlamp.

Thanks M4D M4X!

Ordered me one been waiting on this

thanks guys!

Hello my friends!

banggood presented a new brand: Fitorch and for the models below you can find nice deals in the List ;)

Fitorch MR35

Fitorch EC10

Fitorch P20R

Fitorch ER16

Fitorch P30R

Fitorch P30Z

Fitorch P26R

Samsung INR18650-30Q

Astrolux K1

Any code for AMUTORCH JM70 ?

i ask ;)

Any code for AMUTORCH AM30?

Greets
Carsten

got the Amutorch deals

i add them tonight to my list

waiting.

Anyone else have trouble getting the MR35 coupon to work?

they are online

https://m4dm4x.com/m4d-m4x-deals/

nope - did you get an error? which message?
are you logged into your banggood account?

I have to admit that 264kCd for 37€ seems to be a good deal !
Double switch, 26650 for a good runtime… with a little resistor mod I bet we can hit 300kCd :smiley:

I guess it will be a sweet light for modding …

I like the Astrolux S1with the 18350 tube on sale for $16.95, or the BLF A6 for $18.95. I like the drivers in these and the 2 mode group options, also with the strobe, battery check, and bike strobe. Great lights, good deal.

I will be soon reviewing the Amutorch jm70 xp-l hi , should be a awesome light for it’s price !

Believing the quality construction and components are as good as those from the AM30, it will surely be an awesome light :wink: I’ll be looking forward to that review :+1:

Any code for Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV? Codes from site it’s seems already expired. Thanks!

Please keep us informed when you got it, it could be the thrower I’m looking for :slight_smile: