made to order custom p60 dropins (bushedfactory is on HOLD, see top of post)

very nice. XP-E2 or XP-E?

Probably xpe2.

that’d be cool to see. I’ve been itching to buy all three colors one day haha

Me too. My brother wants a blue one so I figured I may as well get all 3 colors.

Very excited to see the progress of my custom drop in. So far jeremy has been super helpful and very knowledgeable about everything.

What?! (Xpg2 r4 5a2 (coming soon)) is cool?! - Nooo f*cking waaayyy!
It is neutral with a very slight tendency to warm, simply the best tint, one can get from CREE!
I got exactly that tint with XP-G2 in a drop from Jeremy and i really like it big(!!!) time! :wink:

so the 5A2 is here now? does it looks strikingly different tint-wise from the 219b?

The two are pretty different. The cree is on the warm side with a yellowish(warm tint) when compared to cool white.

The 219b is white, not cool cool white but seems to be a Creamy clinical white void of any red, yellow or blue tints. It’s not warm but not cool like a 1a either.

The nichia219b is a strange tint that’s very pleasant for a neutral high cri. I don’t have any beamshots of them but I’m sure there’s some around.

Obviously if you need lumens the xpg will be the way to go but the nichia is pretty nice in an op reflector.

I just received my dropin from Jeremy. The whole experience was great and the dropin is awesome. Highly recommended.

Ive had a few weeks to play with my drop in and its amazing. We went with a xml2 t6 neutral white with a sweet ui. Awesome experience. Will poat a pic soon.

Thanks guys. I’ve been on vacation last week and hunting the weekends. I’m glad you like your dropins and thanks for the kind words.

Jeremy