MANAFONT Cash Back Campaign for BLF Members [3rd Episode]

Thanks, Jim!

Tokens will be given out based on luck? Speed? Something else?

I hope i get one in time. I like those dual option reflectors XM-L's very much.

Me too.

Saw the date 23 January 2011 and ordered myself the last XM-L T6 P60. Too bad I'm not getting cashback because the claimed date was mistake.

me three.

Nice! I was going to pick up a XML drop-in but something got in the way and when I got back, they were already sold out.

Jim, what's the price for us less than 3 month members? I don't see the item on the website - is it only for BLF members? A sku would be helpful. Thanks!

@jb1:

$16.40

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-cree-t6-3mode-memory-led-dropin-module-42v-max-p-5178

I just realised I've only been a member here since the 16th January. I swear I thought I joined last year.( seems like six months) Sorry I'm not eligible for the xml.

Thanks for the link. I saw the drop-in but I didn't see the "bonus" OP reflector with it.

i believe the op reflector is another 2 or 3 dollars and is sold separately

Made a mistake

For the first cash back i paid $6 for 5 items. It was $2 for the first item then $1 for additional items.

For the second cash back I paid $4 for 2 items.

Thanks Reflection!

I want 1 XML, but if it's a 3A dropin. Someone told us that his/her dropin was only 1,4A :~ Please, confirm that, Jim. Thanks.

For users with less than 3 months that cant enjoy cashback, please buy stuff from MF website directly. Same price and without $2 shipping fee.

Sorry about that. Would have ordered directly from website, but originally claimed date (before 23 Jan 2011) confused me to think that I was eligible for cashback campain.

So will there be begging involved ...I see fishin fool has brought out every smiley in the world .. Come on manafont give Fishinfool a token ,,he lives in Hawaii .. get it ?? token , token ,token.:party: .sorry ..toga toga toga:party:

No prob ;) Really don't see any reason to buy things for the same price @ ebay. With cashback we should buy 2 items. If we buy more than 2, the other items will cost the same if you buy them form MF webpage. Better leave these items for other members :)

Jim, please put me in the running for a token

Put me in the running for a token. in front of seca bob ..:p

Hi all,

This is Token-Giveaway Round 1.

The next two person who yell "I LOVE BLF", willl receive one token each.

p.s. This is a supplementary offer for existing BLF members. The 3 months + membership game rule still applies. Thank you for your understanding.